New Guitar, I'm happy
MisterM
Nov 24 2021, 06:47 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi GMC

I come back from the store with a CHARVEL Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M - satin silver
I had been wanting this guitar for a while.
Heavier than my strat and a very pleasant feeling under the fingers.
The photo below is very pale, the color is much sharper in reality

My Mexican stratocaster "rosewood neck" no longer suits me, I prefer maple necks.
I would only have it in December, I left a deposit, it will be my Christmas present, it will only be better

Price: 847.70 € instead of 998 €.

I hope it's a good choice
What do you think about it ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 24 2021, 06:51 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Nice Manu, very nice. I've never played a Charvel but have only heard good things cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
MisterM
Nov 24 2021, 07:01 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Phil

It will be difficult to wait for christmas biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Nov 24 2021, 07:11 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Very nice guitar! Look forward to maybe hearing and see what you think of it.

I nearly bought a red San Dimas with maple some years ago. I ended up buying an Ibanez RG instead. I really like the pickups they use for the model. I have a set of JB/59 in another guitar I own.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 24 2021, 07:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
It looks beautiful!!! smile.gif I hardly wait to hear it in action. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 24 2021, 08:25 PM
GMC:er
Awesome guitar! I tried a bunch of Charvel's in the past few years and all were great, you'll have a great time playing it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 25 2021, 06:47 AM
GMC:er
Ive always wanted one! The green one is for me smile.gif Hopefully someday! Great choice.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 25 2021, 08:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Nice Guitar! Use it well and often

I've been tempted by the Style 2, but deep down I know I'll need to custom make or assemble myself to get what I want from a H H Tele

--------------------
My SoundCloud

PosterBoy's Bootcamp with Todd

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335
Ax8

+Quote Post
MisterM
Nov 25 2021, 04:46 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi there,

Happy to see your messages.
I called store today. My gears should be ready 3 december.

I will make a video soon.

Have a nice day smile.gif

This post has been edited by MisterM: Nov 25 2021, 04:47 PM

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Nov 25 2021, 04:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Really great looking guitar! I've always wanted a stratocaster with a humbucker and a floyd rose. I know Fender does one in the Player Series too, but I think that Charvel you got there looks really good! I can't wait to see and hear it in action smile.gif

--------------------

Visit My Website - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
MisterM
Nov 29 2021, 04:58 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Cael

Soon smile.gif

I'm sad because yesterday I sold my fender mexican stratocaster.
The money will be used to finance the new stainless steel frets of the telecaster.

3 december : The charvel should make me forget my sorrow

This post has been edited by MisterM: Nov 29 2021, 05:01 AM

+Quote Post
Farine54
Nov 30 2021, 07:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi MisterM,

very good choice, you will not be disappointed with this 80's hard-rocker. The handle is a highway to hell, and the finishes are very good. The pickups are SD classics that adapt quite easily to a lot of different styles

The color you chose is very nice, I think I would have chosen the same finish.

I'm happy for you .... Merry Christmas in advance;)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2021 - 07:44 PM