2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Berried Alive Accusations Of "fake" Are False
Todd Simpson
Apr 3 2021, 12:37 AM
GMC:er
I post stuff just to share it really smile.gif This is a test track trying to replicate the BERRIED ALIVE tone with high gain and harmonizer and delay. It's not very clean but it was fun smile.gif His tone inspired me to give it a try.
https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/berriedaliveii

QUOTE (tflava @ Apr 2 2021, 03:15 PM) *
yes thats exactly what i mean. I have to be honest that sometimes i dont know how to call it myself. most of the time i call an improvisation a Jam, and soloing over a backing of someone else alos an improv, and making my own backing and solo an arangement smile.gif
But i respect all forms i just love to see people enjoy music.

funny how you and Ben are both so strict for yourself because to my opininion your vids are almost flawless smile.gif

Another question. Do you guys and girls post recordings for the views or not? Because the the title definitely matters i think:)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Apr 3 2021, 12:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 3 2021, 10:55 AM
Learning Tone Master
Todd and Tflava - thank you both for your kind words. smile.gif I'm always very demanding with me. I analyze each recording of mine in a very serious way because I like to always be aware about my weaknesses (as an example...vibrato it's still my big enemy biggrin.gif ) and practice to eliminate them.

QUOTE (tflava @ Apr 2 2021, 07:15 PM) *
Another question. Do you guys and girls post recordings for the views or not? Because the the title definitely matters i think:)

No, I don't post my videos for views. That's why I never had a strategy to grow up my channel (in future I have in plan to make some live sessions on FB).
I like to share what I do with other people/friends. Also for me it's a good and easy way to see my progress. This is the main reason why I kept in my channel all the videos that I posted (from the moment when I started playing at guitar).
Some of my very old videos really make me laugh but that's a normal thing and I never considerate them as being embarrassing. That's the meaning of the progress, to start from zero and keep developing.

But...to be honest, I feel myself good when people appreciate my work. It's a nice feeling but never influence my next steps. I know exactly what I want and I have very well defined the road that I want to follow. With more views or without views I will continue to do the same thing because I love to play at guitar and this is what makes me happy. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 3 2021, 10:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Apr 3 2021, 10:55 AM) *
Todd and Tflava - thank you both for your kind words. smile.gif I'm always very demanding with me. I analyze each recording of mine in a very serious way because I like to always be aware about my weaknesses (as an example...vibrato it's still my big enemy biggrin.gif ) and practice to eliminate them.

No, I don't post my videos for views. That's why I never had a strategy to grow up my channel (in future I have in plan to make some live sessions on FB).
I like to share what I do with other people/friends. Also for me it's a good and easy way to see my progress. This is the main reason why I kept in my channel all the videos that I posted (from the moment when I started playing at guitar).
Some of my very old videos really make me laugh but that's a normal thing and I never considerate them as being embarrassing. That's the meaning of the progress, to start from zero and keep developing.

But...to be honest, I feel myself good when people appreciate my work. It's a nice feeling but never influence my next steps. I know exactly what I want and I have very well defined the road that I want to follow. With more views or without views I will continue to do the same thing because I love to play at guitar and this is what makes me happy. smile.gif

Yes, I agree it may not be a good goal to just do it for the views, but getting acknowledgement and appreciation of one's good work, from strangers too and not just friends, is very nice. I have one video with 25 likes or so, and I'm very proud of it. Of course it would be nice with even more likes, but just seeing that some people appreciate the work I do makes me happy. smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 3 2021, 06:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Nice tone todd.

ITs really nice to play around with pedals sometimes. Ill have a strymon mobius which ill have to play around more with it smile.gif

Its indeed nice to get likes or stuff like that but if ill get 3 its much 🤣
But i also really like to look back from time to time to see the progress. It really motivaties.
Im doing it with my bootcamp, legato, tapping so i can easy find it back:)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:37 PM