Too Many Humans
mattacuk
Sep 30 2008, 09:32 AM
Lets go fishing!
OK so Population Override by Buckethead may not be a new album but I dont think many people have had the opptunity to listen to it smile.gif This is currently my favorite album as the tone is "to die for" and his phrasing is just superb.

I wish I knew how to write a compitent Album reveiw, as I dont Im going to share one of my favorite tracks with you smile.gif

TOO MANY HUMANS

and

Earth Heals Herself

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 30 2008, 11:17 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Earth heals herself is just awesome, in every way, I dont have the album though and have only heard a few songs off it unfortunately sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 11:20 AM
GMC:er
I need to listen to a bit more Buckethead. The songs I've heard I've really liked so I might buy 2 albums. What 2 would you recommend for someone who is new to his songs?

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 30 2008, 01:21 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 30 2008, 11:17 AM) *
Earth heals herself is just awesome, in every way, I dont have the album though and have only heard a few songs off it unfortunately sad.gif

I hope you get the album one day, they are all just so awsome and very soulful smile.gif

OC: I would recommened this album Population Override and Colma to start off with biggrin.gif If you like something a bit heavier Crime Scene Slunk is one of the best smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 01:24 PM
Cheers. I will try them out and let you know what I think. Pay Day today so I can celebrate a bit biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 30 2008, 01:26 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 30 2008, 01:24 PM) *
Cheers. I will try them out and let you know what I think. Pay Day today so I can celebrate a bit biggrin.gif

Awsome biggrin.gif biggrin.gif im sure you wont be disapointed smile.gif I have tried out many different artists but I always come back to big B smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Sep 30 2008, 03:22 PM
Crime Slunk Scene is my favorite as well...amazing guitar work on there.

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Sep 30 2008, 03:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This is the first time I hear somehting from him, and I really like both songs. Thanks for sharing Matt.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 30 2008, 06:52 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Sep 30 2008, 03:32 PM) *
This is the first time I hear somehting from him, and I really like both songs. Thanks for sharing Matt.

Im really pleased you enjoyed those tracks Coffeeman smile.gif I hope you check out some more wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 30 2008, 08:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
Now THIS is music! Thanks for sharing biggrin.gif

I'm really a fan of Buckethead... Especially his slower stuff like these ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 30 2008, 10:35 PM
Instructor
I listened to this a couple of times, and I don't find it too appealing. It is a bluesy improvisation, and I heard a lot better than this.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 30 2008, 11:54 PM
Instructor
I liked it. Cool playing. He is very tasty player

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 1 2008, 05:59 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 30 2008, 11:54 PM) *
I liked it. Cool playing. He is very tasty player

I already knew you were a cool player, this just confirms it wink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Oct 1 2008, 06:40 PM
Instructor
This guy rocks, thanks for sharing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Oct 4 2008, 10:30 AM
Learning Tone Guru
UNBELIEVABLE:'( the too many humans is soo soulful smile.gif

Btw. does anyone of you have ANY idea, where to get the backing track he is playing too? I jsut need to jam on it biggrin.gif Or at least help me transcribing it or something tongue.gif Its too silent sad.gif

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:49 PM