The Laid Back, Always Relaxed One [ 9 ] ** [18.75%]
The Leader of the Group [ 2 ] ** [4.17%]
The Wildcard [ 3 ] ** [6.25%]
Total Votes: 48
Guests cannot vote 
FretDancer69
Oct 20 2007, 05:29 AM
GMC:er
i was the "Strong Silent One..." today, i was really pissed. So like everybody here said, it depends alot in the mood.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Oct 20 2007, 06:47 AM
i am actually the peacekeeper who gives the anoying ones the slap in the face. and shouts at wierd people who try to wierd anyone that i like. lol but stil laid back, and me and my friends always laughin, great fun we do have together

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Oct 20 2007, 07:11 AM
I'm the loudest one, I suppose, I get way too loud sometimes, but at other times I'm the laid back one, but I picked the loudest one because I'm that most of the time laugh.gif

But I have to say that I suppose I'm a lot like Robin and Mattacuk, I'm kind of a loner, and happy about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 20 2007, 07:13 AM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Oct 20 2007, 12:11 AM) *
But I have to say that I suppose I'm a lot like Robin and Mattacuk, I'm kind of a loner, and happy about it.

same here.

btw, i dont understand what the "wildcard one" means, can somebody explain

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Oct 20 2007, 07:18 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arrival
Oct 20 2007, 07:23 AM
I have a core group of three other friends, and we all feed off each other. One cautious, one adventurous, one rebellious, and one patient. We really do some of the most incredible things. Last weekend, we went and smoked where the bridge collapsed in Minneapolis, it was amazing.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 20 2007, 08:13 AM
The Dark Canuck
I voted Wildcard just because at any given moment I can be all that is mentioned. Just depends on my mood I guess( and number of lollipops consumed tongue.gif ). But normally I'm a mix of funny and mischeivous.....I'm always up for a good practical joke.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 20 2007, 08:15 AM
i dont understand what wildcard means... unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Understudy
Oct 20 2007, 09:12 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Oct 19 2007, 05:34 AM) *
Will you engage in conversation you're only borderline interested in?

How about if it was a conversation you werent really into but involved a lovely lady?

I guess that would depend on the topic of conversation. I don't really enjoy idle chit chat with people. And for the second question, well yea, I'm married so anything my wife has to say, even if I am remotely interested she always gets my undivided attention. I guess I'm a bit like Matt and Robin, my circle of friends is very small and I spend most of my time with my wife and guitars. I am not really a people person smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars Carvin DC-127 Ibanez RG-470
Accoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity
Amp Marshall VS65R
Recording Gear Tascam Ministudio Porta 02 (Analog 4 track)
Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm Digital Drum Machine
Tuner Boss TU-12
Effects pedals Dunlop 535Q CryBaby, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Boss
CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss DD-5 Digital Delay

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 20 2007, 09:45 AM
hmm well in my group, I think im the laid back one. Always relaxed and will just start random convo with one another that always last for hours. For the past few months though, ive only see them on weekends and stuff so during the week im called the loner. I dont really mind beeing a loner, because I like beeing alone.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 20 2007, 04:51 PM
I have a lot of friends broken up into many small/medium groups, so It feels like I have many close friends. Here in San Francisco a social network is not only easy to develop, its almost a requirement. There are classes in college you cant join unless you have a myspace/facebook/blog of some sort. And if your cell phone doesn't recieve text messages, lord help you.

If I could, I'd hang out and be friends with everyone. Unfortunately, I'm really eccentric/outgoing and my jokes are very vulgar, and I can't help it. You have no Idea how much I tone it down for this forum. Thus, there are some folks that arn't too fond of me unsure.gif

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Oct 20 2007, 05:12 PM
I guess the laid back/relaxed option is the closest to me... I'm actually a very quiet person around people I don't know, but on the other hand, I'm kind of a funny guy/leader when I'm around some of my good friends. I think I'm kind of in my head more than I show when I'm talking.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Oct 20 2007, 06:22 PM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Oct 20 2007, 09:15 AM) *
i dont understand what wildcard means... unsure.gif

I think it means that you change, sometimes your silent, sometimes the joker, sometimes rebellious, etc.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 21 2007, 12:19 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm the funny one . When i'm out with friends were always joking and doing some crazy/stupid s***. Last night i smashed against a gate when i was sitting half drunk in a store carriage, luckely my arms aren't damaged and I can still play guitar HOORAI tongue.gif

Edited for language - Andrew

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 21 2007, 12:59 AM

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 21 2007, 01:36 AM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Oct 20 2007, 11:22 AM) *
I think it means that you change, sometimes your silent, sometimes the joker, sometimes rebellious, etc.

oh... ohmy.gif .. i guess thats me then.. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 21 2007, 04:11 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sry andrew was too enthusiatic while writing comment mellow.gif

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 21 2007, 04:36 AM
Moderation Policy Director
s'ok, noone else noticed smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 21 2007, 05:06 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 20 2007, 09:36 PM) *

are you sure? wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 21 2007, 05:15 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 20 2007, 08:36 PM) *

Noticed what? biggrin.gif

Well it looks like GMC is made up of mostly Funny, laid back guys or strong silent types.

And only one drunk. hehe, who is it?

This post has been edited by Spiderusalem: Oct 21 2007, 05:17 AM

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Bondy
Oct 21 2007, 05:26 AM
Learning Roadie
yak yak yak thats me

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 21 2007, 05:34 AM
Me too, if I had the money...

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:20 AM