Helllooooooooooooo, Hey Guys
Bullitt
Jun 2 2007, 03:19 PM
GMC:er
So I just wanted to say hello and tell everyone how excited I am to be starting the 6 string back up. I cant wait to be good at this thing. It is my lifelong dream. Anyway I am in South Carolina, USA. I just got out of the NAVY and I power test the BMW X5 and Z4 for a living now. Man I love my job. Anyway, feel free to email or chat with me seeing as how I am sure that I am going to be here a while tryinf to learn this monster of an accomplishment. Great to be here see you in the forums and in the lessons.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Whats worth liviing if you cant feel alive, and play the guitar.

-The Bulldozer <--My Nickname
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 2 2007, 03:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome m8! That's an interesting job you got! Enjoy your staying! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 2 2007, 03:43 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Bullitt @ Jun 2 2007, 10:19 AM) *
So I just wanted to say hello and tell everyone how excited I am to be starting the 6 string back up. I cant wait to be good at this thing. It is my lifelong dream. Anyway I am in South Carolina, USA. I just got out of the NAVY and I power test the BMW X5 and Z4 for a living now. Man I love my job. Anyway, feel free to email or chat with me seeing as how I am sure that I am going to be here a while tryinf to learn this monster of an accomplishment. Great to be here see you in the forums and in the lessons.

Welcome! Wish I had your job, sounds like a lot of fun!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 2 2007, 11:29 PM
The Dark Canuck
I'll always be a Z3 girl....welcome to GMC!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 2 2007, 11:31 PM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 2 2007, 06:29 PM) *
I'll always be a Z3 girl....welcome to GMC!

laugh.gif I had a Z3 convertible until I moved to the states laugh.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 2 2007, 11:44 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 2 2007, 07:31 PM) *
laugh.gif I had a Z3 convertible until I moved to the states laugh.gif

Andrew...you were my hero before but you just solidified it! LOL!

It's the BMW Bond car..what's not to love.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 2 2007, 11:55 PM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 2 2007, 06:44 PM) *
Andrew...you were my hero before but you just solidified it! LOL!

It's the BMW Bond car..what's not to love.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 3 2007, 02:42 AM
Instructor
Hi Bullitt!! Welcome to GMC! I hope that you get fun in this site too!!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:27 PM