2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Question About Dragonforce
Iron King
Jul 22 2008, 02:08 AM
GMC:er
I can't stand studio bands and I can't stand the hype around Dragonforce. If you want your image to be that of an insane shredder, you better back it up in stage. Put your money where your mouth is.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jul 22 2008, 10:43 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Iron King @ Jul 22 2008, 02:08 AM) *
I can't stand studio bands and I can't stand the hype around Dragonforce. If you want your image to be that of an insane shredder, you better back it up in stage. Put your money where your mouth is.

They can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XXbOKpBz8Q...feature=related

I'd say that is a pretty good live performance, not as tight as Dream Theater and other bands, but not near as bad as people make them out to be. I admit, the most popular live Dragonforce video on Youtube shows how bad they CAN suck when they are super drunk, but most videos show them in a good light, while most people only go by the bad video though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by shellshock1911: Jul 22 2008, 10:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 24 2008, 12:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
I like Dragonforce in studio... But live is just wrong...
Also, can't say I'm a fan of Herman's smug expression.. Just me? No?

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:59 AM