Trouble Downloading Your Mission Badge?
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2021, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
Due to changes on GMC some folks are having trouble downloading their MISSION BADGE from BOOTCAMP. I hate that this is happening, but PHIL has found a cure! Simply use this web site to grab your badge.

https://ezgif.com/webp-to-jpg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 3 2021, 06:44 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 3 2021, 05:18 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 2 2021, 10:12 PM) *
Due to changes on GMC some folks are having trouble downloading their MISSION BADGE from BOOTCAMP. I hate that this is happening, but PHIL has found a cure! Simply use this web site to grab your badge.

https://ezgif.com/webp-to-jpg

Thanks but I can't take any credit for that, Kris found the conversion site not me wink.gif

To clarify, in Firefox you can't save the badge as anything other than a Webp file and some image hosting sites don't support that.

Chrome still gives the option to save as jpg or png though.

This is a Windows issue and doesn't affect Mac OS AFAIK.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:47 PM