32 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Adams Bootcamp, Time to Fight Soldier!
Todd Simpson
Oct 4 2019, 04:08 AM
GMC:er
Good to see you putting THUMBLESS TECHNIQUE to use!! It's a great way to keep tension at bay in the hand. Especially on complex patterns which tend to cause the hand to tense up and can create fatigue and burn out the hand beofore one is done playing. Let's Debrief!

MEDALS OF HONOR

PINKY POWER Great use of the pinky. This is a drill that really needs the pinky. It's set low on the fret board to encourage pinky use. One could try this with the first three fingers but I'm glad you didn't. Nice pinky work!

THUMBLESS Great use of thumbless in a mission. It works great in practice and you make perfect use of it when the camera is rolling as well!

DEXTERITY This is a tricky bit of fingerwork and you have zero problem with it. Your finger control continues to get better and better.

You just...
LEVELED UP!!!!!
Attached Image

Sarge

QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 2 2019, 11:03 PM) *
I have OD3, DS1 (regular) and DS1 (Keeley), as far as the distortion/od is concerned but with Zombie amp I mostly use OD3 because it's not lacking gain, only the tone. In effects loop I use either DD7 or ISP 1 noise gate or nothing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 4 2019, 04:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 4 2019, 08:07 PM
Learning Roadie

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 5 2019, 06:04 AM
Well Fought Soldier!! This one digs in to some complicated neo classsical stuff and you didn't shrink from the challenge at all! Let's dig in to the debrief!
MEDALS OF HONOR
NEO CLASSICAL This neoclassical bit is inspired by the guitar dual played by Steve Vai in a movie called CROSSROADS. It's a great dual if you have not seen it, it's on youtube. You played it well!!
MULTI PICK ORAMA Multi Picking does not throw you off at all anymore. Seems perfectly natural for your playing. Nice! CONFIDENCE You are playing with power and confidence and it's great to see!!!

You Killed it Soldier!! This is a tricky one and you didn't even blink!! You just..
LEVELED UP!!!
Attached Image
Sarge
[size="2"][/size]
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 4 2019, 03:07 PM) *

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 5 2019, 07:44 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 5 2019, 06:04 AM) *
Well Fought Soldier!! This one digs in to some complicated neo classsical stuff and you didn't shrink from the challenge at all! Let's dig in to the debrief!
MEDALS OF HONOR
NEO CLASSICAL This neoclassical bit is inspired by the guitar dual played by Steve Vai in a movie called CROSSROADS. It's a great dual if you have not seen it, it's on youtube. You played it well!!
MULTI PICK ORAMA Multi Picking does not throw you off at all anymore. Seems perfectly natural for your playing. Nice! CONFIDENCE You are playing with power and confidence and it's great to see!!!

You Killed it Soldier!! This is a tricky one and you didn't even blink!! You just..
LEVELED UP!!!
Attached Image
Sarge
[size="2"][/size]

I watched that movie twice and the duel scene much more but I didn't connect it to the lick until you mentioned it! Steve Vai played both parts of the duel and he said that the hardest part about it was making mistakes as Jack Butler smile.gif

This piece was inspired by Paganini's 5th Caprice and Jason Becker was recorded playing the whole piece 1 year after Crossroads released!

At one point my fretting hand was partially out of the camera, I'm sorry for that!
The lick I've added at the beginning, is that the one you were talking about (regarding the Crossroads inspiration?)

This post has been edited by Adam: Oct 5 2019, 11:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 6 2019, 03:24 AM
NAILED IT! Great vid from Jason. He's one of the guys I"ve ever heard play that piece and do it justice. It's not an easy translation from the original instrumentation. Heck, it's not easy to play in it's original form, even harder on something not using a Bow as it was originally written. He's using a hybrid of pick and finger and every other technique in the book. Amazing player. An inspiration for every player who will ever pick up the instrument.

That drill is stolen from the piece. You can play it on every string but have to adjust on fret on the B. It can be a real finger twister nicely done!

You may have noticed that 127 is making use of the same shapes, that basic triad pattern that I used in the last mission that I borrowed from Cross Roads. It's a very hand bit and always sounds cool smile.gif

Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
PATTERNS OF FORCE Tricky patterns are not a problem at all for you. You've earned it Soldier!!!!

PICKING TO KILL Single picking, multi picking, traverse picking, zero problems. NICE!!!

PINKY POWER FROM HELL Sticking the landing with the pink? Oh yeah!!!

You continue to get more precise with each Mission. Keep it up! It's great to see you getting better and better!! You just..
[color="#FF0000"]LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

Sarge
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 5 2019, 02:44 PM) *
I watched that movie twice and the duel scene much more but I didn't connect it to the lick until you mentioned it! Steve Vai played both parts of the duel and he said that the hardest part about it was making mistakes as Jack Butler smile.gif

This piece was inspired by Paganini's 5th Caprice and Jason Becker was recorded playing the whole piece 1 year after Crossroads released!

At one point my fretting hand was partially out of the camera, I'm sorry for that!
The lick I've added at the beginning, is that the one you were talking about (regarding the Crossroads inspiration?)

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 6 2019, 03:25 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 7 2019, 01:13 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 6 2019, 03:24 AM) *
NAILED IT! Great vid from Jason. He's one of the guys I"ve ever heard play that piece and do it justice. It's not an easy translation from the original instrumentation. Heck, it's not easy to play in it's original form, even harder on something not using a Bow as it was originally written. He's using a hybrid of pick and finger and every other technique in the book. Amazing player. An inspiration for every player who will ever pick up the instrument.

That drill is stolen from the piece. You can play it on every string but have to adjust on fret on the B. It can be a real finger twister nicely done!

You may have noticed that 127 is making use of the same shapes, that basic triad pattern that I used in the last mission that I borrowed from Cross Roads. It's a very hand bit and always sounds cool smile.gif

Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
PATTERNS OF FORCE Tricky patterns are not a problem at all for you. You've earned it Soldier!!!!

PICKING TO KILL Single picking, multi picking, traverse picking, zero problems. NICE!!!

PINKY POWER FROM HELL Sticking the landing with the pink? Oh yeah!!!

You continue to get more precise with each Mission. Keep it up! It's great to see you getting better and better!! You just..
[color="#FF0000"]LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

Sarge

I will go for the Caprices when the time is right but for now, I will do my best to learn the instrument!
I've been trying to learn Caprice 24 for some time now and I regularly use it as a measuring test for my progress and I'm happy to say that the stretch sections and two of the finger-twister sections have become a whole lot easier since the last time I tried it (I was around Mission 80). I'll start learning another section that seems approachable at my level.

I'm really enjoying the past lessons A LOT and they don't seem like homework or a chore one has to do. This really is fun and maybe it's my attitude that makes it a bit easier. Learning is often associated with hard work and boring routine but the Bootcamp is hard work and fun! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 7 2019, 06:44 AM
Glad you are digging them! You got it right, learning should be fun and ones attitude has a lot to do with it. Learning can be daunting at the very start when one is just working on basic skills. Now that you have skills to draw on, you are able to play much more complex bits like in the past few missions! These past several missions are largely based on my experience playing classical guitar so they have a bit of a neoclasical vibe to them and some interesting shapes smile.gif Your fingers are more than ready!!! The time has passed when you needed to run the same pattern up and down just to work on your synch. Your in to the deep weeds now!!

Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR

NEO CLASSICS These bits are giving your fingers a taste of what it will be like to play neoclassical bits. The finger patterns are quite different than from playing petatonics and such. Well played!

TRICKY INDEED 100 Missions ago, these bits would not be something you would play this smoothly nor at this speed. Now it's no problem at all!! Congrats!

NO PROBLEMS I can see your confidence in your playing growing. That's a good thing. Keep that up!!!!!
In short, you got this!!! You are ready for the truly insane bits that are to follow. It gets rather tricky in parts, but you are up to the task!!
You just..
LEVELED UP!!
Attached Image
Sarge

QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 6 2019, 08:13 PM) *
I will go for the Caprices when the time is right but for now, I will do my best to learn the instrument!
I've been trying to learn Caprice 24 for some time now and I regularly use it as a measuring test for my progress and I'm happy to say that the stretch sections and two of the finger-twister sections have become a whole lot easier since the last time I tried it (I was around Mission 80). I'll start learning another section that seems approachable at my level.

I'm really enjoying the past lessons A LOT and they don't seem like homework or a chore one has to do. This really is fun and maybe it's my attitude that makes it a bit easier. Learning is often associated with hard work and boring routine but the Bootcamp is hard work and fun! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 7 2019, 06:45 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 8 2019, 12:38 AM
Learning Roadie
These Classical shapes and patterns I've played I am now turning into a big advantage! I'm trying to learn some of Marty Friedman's older pieces as well as some Classical pieces transcribed for guitar and 5-fret-stretches there are a regular thing there. Months ago I wouldn't even dare to try by just looking at the notation but right now they are approachable for me smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 8 2019, 05:15 AM
Very happy it's helping!!! The 5 fret stretchs are something every player needs to be able to play as they come up all the time, not to mention the longer ones which come up when playing tricky bits by players like Marty and others. Getting your fingers well accustomed to this will help tremendously as you continue to grow!
Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
DEXTERITY: With each mission your Dexterity improves! Keep at it! One can never have too much dexterity!

PRECISION: Precision improves with each one as well! One can never have too much precision either!

TIMING: Your timing is clean and solid. Crucial for any player. No rushing or lagging.

These tricky bits are not throwing you off at all Soldier! You keep plowing through them no problem! Keep it up!!!
TONE CAMP: I'd still like to hear a bit more gain/distortion on your tone. It seems like you are being robbed of sustain. Also, a bit more gain will show any gaps in your mute. It's much easier to hide gaps in the mute when there is barely any distortion on the signal. With enough gain to require a noise gate, it's impossible to hide the gaps. If there are any, it will sound obvious. This is one part of the missions that seems to be a bit of a stumbling block but I'm sure we can work through it. You have a few pedals. I say stack em up if need be and see if you can get a bit more sustain and growl on your tone to prepare for when you'll be playing real lead passages. Your practice tone here is fine for practice, but at this level, post 100, it's time to start prepping for playing improv and actual music!
As for this mission, stick a fork in it! It's done!
You just ..
LEVELED UP!!

*You remain out TOP DAAAAWWWGG!!!

Attached Image

Sarge
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 7 2019, 07:38 PM) *
These Classical shapes and patterns I've played I am now turning into a big advantage! I'm trying to learn some of Marty Friedman's older pieces as well as some Classical pieces transcribed for guitar and 5-fret-stretches there are a regular thing there. Months ago I wouldn't even dare to try by just looking at the notation but right now they are approachable for me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 8 2019, 09:26 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 8 2019, 05:15 AM) *
Very happy it's helping!!! The 5 fret stretchs are something every player needs to be able to play as they come up all the time, not to mention the longer ones which come up when playing tricky bits by players like Marty and others. Getting your fingers well accustomed to this will help tremendously as you continue to grow!
Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
DEXTERITY: With each mission your Dexterity improves! Keep at it! One can never have too much dexterity!

PRECISION: Precision improves with each one as well! One can never have too much precision either!

TIMING: Your timing is clean and solid. Crucial for any player. No rushing or lagging.

These tricky bits are not throwing you off at all Soldier! You keep plowing through them no problem! Keep it up!!!
TONE CAMP: I'd still like to hear a bit more gain/distortion on your tone. It seems like you are being robbed of sustain. Also, a bit more gain will show any gaps in your mute. It's much easier to hide gaps in the mute when there is barely any distortion on the signal. With enough gain to require a noise gate, it's impossible to hide the gaps. If there are any, it will sound obvious. This is one part of the missions that seems to be a bit of a stumbling block but I'm sure we can work through it. You have a few pedals. I say stack em up if need be and see if you can get a bit more sustain and growl on your tone to prepare for when you'll be playing real lead passages. Your practice tone here is fine for practice, but at this level, post 100, it's time to start prepping for playing improv and actual music!
As for this mission, stick a fork in it! It's done!
You just ..
LEVELED UP!!

*You remain out TOP DAAAAWWWGG!!!

Attached Image

Sarge

I'm sorry about the tone, again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 9 2019, 02:27 AM
Look at him go!! Nice.You got this no problem. It's great to see you burning your way through these! No matter how touch they are, you find your way through!
Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
PINKY FOREVER Great use of the pinky on this one! People are often tempted to use the first three fingers on something like this but not you! Well done.
COMPLICATED BUT FUN This lick has a blues feel but it's far more complicated than any standard blues lick. You nailed it!
PACE NOT RACE No rushing or laggin, evenly played the whole way. Score!

You got this one. You are ready for what's next!You just...
LEVELED UP!!!!
You are still the TOP DAAAWWWWG!!
Attached Image
Sarge
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 8 2019, 04:26 PM) *

I'm sorry about the tone, again.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 9 2019, 02:27 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 10 2019, 12:11 AM
Learning Roadie

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 10 2019, 02:39 AM
Well Fought Soldier!! This one requires a MASSIVE stretch. It's something that you gotta work up to. Just starting out, this stuff is just about impossible.

Let's Debrief!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

• CRAZY STRETCH This one has some really crazy stretch work. It's something that seems impossible to folks just starting out but you have earned your way to the promised land Soldier
  • CRAZY PINKY WORK You gotta stick the landing after making a crazy stretch. The combo can be a serious problem if the hand is not ready for it. You are more than ready! Nice.
  • OPEN STRING MADNESS Closed fret and open fret, you got this! Under control and well paced. P.S. Remind me what your signal path is again in this video? Is it Guitar straight in to a practice amp? What kind of amp and what are the settings?

You got this one Soldier! You just..
LEVELED UP!!!

You remain the TOP DAAAWWWGG!!!!!
Attached Image

Sarge
QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 9 2019, 07:11 PM) *

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 10 2019, 02:43 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 11 2019, 01:31 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 10 2019, 02:39 AM) *
Well Fought Soldier!! This one requires a MASSIVE stretch. It's something that you gotta work up to. Just starting out, this stuff is just about impossible.

Let's Debrief!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

• CRAZY STRETCH This one has some really crazy stretch work. It's something that seems impossible to folks just starting out but you have earned your way to the promised land Soldier
  • CRAZY PINKY WORK You gotta stick the landing after making a crazy stretch. The combo can be a serious problem if the hand is not ready for it. You are more than ready! Nice.
  • OPEN STRING MADNESS Closed fret and open fret, you got this! Under control and well paced. P.S. Remind me what your signal path is again in this video? Is it Guitar straight in to a practice amp? What kind of amp and what are the settings?

You got this one Soldier! You just..
LEVELED UP!!!

You remain the TOP DAAAWWWGG!!!!!
Attached Image

Sarge

My chain today was Guitar -> OD-3 -> Joyo Zombie - > Decimator Gate (fx loop) -> speaker cab. The guitar is loaded with PAF's, though, so it doesn't work with high gains as well as EMG's. Was my sound bad again? I'm thinking about changing the stock tube for one of MESA's 12AX7. They are often spoken of as tight and sterile and might work well with EMG's smile.gif

I'm sorry for the delay in sending you my shipping address! A lot has happened recently and it got out of my head. I received a message from Phil about it. I feel bad about causing this much trouble.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 11 2019, 06:45 AM
Tone is better hear! Just a suggestion, try to turn the gain on the zombie and the volume and gain on the od 3 all the way to the max. It will be noisey. Then back off the gain on the amp a bit and pedal until you find a setting that lets a single note ring out for a while with vibrato. Chasing tone is a ife long quest. It never ends. It's eternal. So don't worry, you are not alone. Took me 10 years to find a tone I like. My secret was cutting everything below 100 hz and using a clean boost on a high gain amp with the gain set to mid. LIke a tube screamer on a bogner or randall. it's all software for me of course so I had to try every one of the 93 amps in THU to find out which one I liked.

Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
MULTI PICKER You have zero problem multi picking these days it's great to see!!

PINKY PROWESS You also have zero problem using your pink! Also great to see!

TRAVERSE OF DOOM As a bonus, you can fret traverse with zero problem, progress!
You have come a long way soldier and these post 100 Missions are no problem!!!! Keep it up!

You just.
LEVELED UP!You remain our top DAWWWG!

Attached Image

Sarge

QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 10 2019, 08:31 PM) *
My chain today was Guitar -> OD-3 -> Joyo Zombie - > Decimator Gate (fx loop) -> speaker cab. The guitar is loaded with PAF's, though, so it doesn't work with high gains as well as EMG's. Was my sound bad again? I'm thinking about changing the stock tube for one of MESA's 12AX7. They are often spoken of as tight and sterile and might work well with EMG's smile.gif

I'm sorry for the delay in sending you my shipping address! A lot has happened recently and it got out of my head. I received a message from Phil about it. I feel bad about causing this much trouble.

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 11 2019, 10:21 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 11 2019, 06:45 AM) *
Tone is better hear! Just a suggestion, try to turn the gain on the zombie and the volume and gain on the od 3 all the way to the max. It will be noisey. Then back off the gain on the amp a bit and pedal until you find a setting that lets a single note ring out for a while with vibrato. Chasing tone is a ife long quest. It never ends. It's eternal. So don't worry, you are not alone. Took me 10 years to find a tone I like. My secret was cutting everything below 100 hz and using a clean boost on a high gain amp with the gain set to mid. LIke a tube screamer on a bogner or randall. it's all software for me of course so I had to try every one of the 93 amps in THU to find out which one I liked.

Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
MULTI PICKER You have zero problem multi picking these days it's great to see!!

PINKY PROWESS You also have zero problem using your pink! Also great to see!

TRAVERSE OF DOOM As a bonus, you can fret traverse with zero problem, progress!
You have come a long way soldier and these post 100 Missions are no problem!!!! Keep it up!

You just.
LEVELED UP!You remain our top DAWWWG!

Attached Image

Sarge

Thank you for the advice! I made a discovery of the century tonight! I had this old and super-noisy Behringer's 7-band EQ and I stopped counting it as a legitimate pedal because of how much noise it produced. But today I hooked it up and kept the Decimator gate in the fx loop. Well, it really shines now. My Zombie amp has no 3-band or any-band EQ, just a tone knob, so with the noise gate and the EQ I have much more flexibility now (I recorded with this setting, please let me know how do you like it). Also, it got really nice after I cut down 100Hz! I didn't add the OD-3 to the chain today but I suppose it would force me to increase threshold on the gate if I did.

Tonight's Mission said I could try other patterns, so I gave a shot at YJM:

I can't do regular sweeping, so I didn't even try these parts but someday I will get there!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 12 2019, 06:32 AM
Congrats! Tone is improved and your playing is very good. Overhand muting is quite good as well!
Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
REACH FOR IT: Great Reach! You've worked up your reach quite well. You can stick the landing each time!

PINKY PROWESS: Impressive work with the pinky! Your pinky skills have grown quite a bit. Keep it up!!

NEW BITS: Very impressive work on your improv bits! Yngwie is always a great one to take from. Anything he plays is worth learning.
In short you killed it and ..
LEVELED UP!!
Attached Image

TONE CAMP
Tone is a life long journey. Keep at it. Add the overdrive. Also max the gain on your zombie. Some how, we are just not getting enough gain. Being able to play these advanced licks with "lead gain" is important. Reducing the gain reduces the string noise and lets the hand have a bit easier time. I want to see you right the lightning and play these licks with enough gain that you might use at a live show or recording a lead train that might require high gain. Between the zombie maxed out and your pedal maxed out you should be fine and the gate will tame it.
Sarge

P.S. This is the tab for 133b It just pushes the pinky out by one fret. You were able to play part C so you are in fine shape.
Attached Image

QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 11 2019, 05:21 PM) *
Thank you for the advice! I made a discovery of the century tonight! I had this old and super-noisy Behringer's 7-band EQ and I stopped counting it as a legitimate pedal because of how much noise it produced. But today I hooked it up and kept the Decimator gate in the fx loop. Well, it really shines now. My Zombie amp has no 3-band or any-band EQ, just a tone knob, so with the noise gate and the EQ I have much more flexibility now (I recorded with this setting, please let me know how do you like it). Also, it got really nice after I cut down 100Hz! I didn't add the OD-3 to the chain today but I suppose it would force me to increase threshold on the gate if I did.

Tonight's Mission said I could try other patterns, so I gave a shot at YJM:

I can't do regular sweeping, so I didn't even try these parts but someday I will get there!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 13 2019, 02:23 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 16 2019, 02:02 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 12 2019, 06:32 AM) *
Congrats! Tone is improved and your playing is very good. Overhand muting is quite good as well!
Let's Debrief!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
REACH FOR IT: Great Reach! You've worked up your reach quite well. You can stick the landing each time!

PINKY PROWESS: Impressive work with the pinky! Your pinky skills have grown quite a bit. Keep it up!!

NEW BITS: Very impressive work on your improv bits! Yngwie is always a great one to take from. Anything he plays is worth learning.
In short you killed it and ..
LEVELED UP!!
Attached Image

TONE CAMP
Tone is a life long journey. Keep at it. Add the overdrive. Also max the gain on your zombie. Some how, we are just not getting enough gain. Being able to play these advanced licks with "lead gain" is important. Reducing the gain reduces the string noise and lets the hand have a bit easier time. I want to see you right the lightning and play these licks with enough gain that you might use at a live show or recording a lead train that might require high gain. Between the zombie maxed out and your pedal maxed out you should be fine and the gate will tame it.
Sarge

P.S. This is the tab for 133b It just pushes the pinky out by one fret. You were able to play part C so you are in fine shape.
Attached Image

I just realized we're already at 1/3 of the 100-200 Missions bracket. Time sure flies fast when you have fun smile.gif

I had a bad time spending the whole weekend at work but after getting some rest at home I finally came back to the living world. I was in a bit of hurry recording today, so I only used the basic setup but I really like the tone!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 17 2019, 01:47 AM
Welcome back Soldier!! Work can get in the way of important things like guitar smile.gif

Let's Debrief!
MEDALS OF HONOR
NEOCLASSICAL BITS You may have noticed the neoclassical bits! You did quite well with them. Nice!

SHREDDY BITS Some shreddy bits as well. These will get faster and faster as you gain precision

STRETCHY BITS Per usual some stretchy bits! Gotta work the stretch and stick the landing!!

Yet another example of doing a great job of learning a series of licks and playing them all quite well. NICE!!

Soldier you just..
LEVELED UP!!!!
Also, STILL our top DAWWWWGGG!!!!
Attached Image
Sarge

QUOTE (Adam @ Oct 15 2019, 09:02 PM) *
I just realized we're already at 1/3 of the 100-200 Missions bracket. Time sure flies fast when you have fun smile.gif

I had a bad time spending the whole weekend at work but after getting some rest at home I finally came back to the living world. I was in a bit of hurry recording today, so I only used the basic setup but I really like the tone!

+Quote Post
Adam
Oct 17 2019, 10:53 PM
Learning Roadie

--------------------

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:58 AM