*grace Violet* (new Original), Ionian, Dorian, Mixolydian, Aeolian n the Altered scale
Vulpine
Dec 6 2013, 09:42 AM
GMC:er
heres another one hope you like

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/grace-violet

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Dec 6 2013, 09:46 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 6 2013, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Very cool.. like it !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 6 2013, 02:45 PM
Instructor
Man, you are an amazing composer! You keep on creating beautiful music all the time!! Both your tone, your playing and composition are very good. And regarding timing, it's VERY small the issue on this one, mostly in the faster parts.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Dec 6 2013, 05:15 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 6 2013, 09:15 AM) *
Very cool.. like it !

yay its BEN!!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 6 2013, 01:45 PM) *
Man, you are an amazing composer! You keep on creating beautiful music all the time!! Both your tone, your playing and composition are very good. And regarding timing, it's VERY small the issue on this one, mostly in the faster parts.

thanks gabe , thanks alot it means much , n I will work on tightening up to faster lines

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 6 2013, 07:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Dec 6 2013, 01:15 PM) *
thanks gabe , thanks alot it means much , n I will work on tightening up to faster lines

Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Dec 7 2013, 09:13 PM
I just purchased a reaper daw (non commercial license) the other day n my timing is surprisingly better when I record like either my old daw timing was delayed for some reason or this NEw DAW *Reaper* corrects n adjust timing to stay in the ccurrent tempo anyway its cool now I can finally use my ez drummer that I purchased like 6+ months ago but could never use

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:12 AM