My Going Away For A Bit Video, Something new I made/gone for a bit
enlo22
Mar 13 2013, 07:02 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
hey guys, here's a thing i've been working on for a bit and finally got it done. took some time and advice for the solo etc, so hopefully it's decent to you gmc guys.On another note, once my subscription runs out which will be soon, i'll have to be gone for a bit until i get a new job. BUT i'll be back! (terminator voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65yOZkWbmsM...eature=youtu.be ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Mar 13 2013, 07:20 AM
Learning Tone Master
I like it, especially the section starting at 0:27. And you did a great job with the solo.

Also, remember that you will still have access to the forum even if your subscription expires. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 13 2013, 07:34 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Yeah me too! definately some nice riffage going on in that tune and I was impressed by your sweep picking durring that solo. I really like that riff that starts at 27 seconds in too. Also the riff after the solo that goes back into the earlier section from the 27 second mark that I like Good stuff man! cool.gif

+Quote Post
zoom
Mar 13 2013, 08:41 AM
Learning Roadie
Great stuff mate! Your sweeping is awesome. I'm jealous. I saw your sweeping rec the other week and thought I'd give it a go myself. So I got it down but I can only get to the slow backing at best. Can I ask a question? I remember you saying that your've only been play a couple of years. How long to get your sweeping up to speed? How many hrs a day do you put in?
I think your very talented and wish you the best mate. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2013, 09:40 AM
Instructor
Mate, as usual, your rhythm chops are insane and this time your phrasing seems tighter than before and it has better direction. The sweeps look impressive as well! Hope you'll get your subscription running as soon as possible smile.gif In the mean time, we'll talk around the forum and by all means, share these amazing pieces with us all.

+Quote Post
Spock
Mar 13 2013, 10:03 AM
GMC:er
I thought that freakin smoked man! I love your tone too, especially your solo tone. Your sweeps are killer!

As far as messing up, I couldn't tell, but i will admit that screw ups are my personal signature on songs, I need to screw up really bad and get lost at least 3 times playing a tune for it to have my personal stamp. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 13 2013, 12:19 PM
GMC:er
That was really cool...good luck with the subscription..I know what you mean. I don't know if I can keep it in my budget.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2013, 12:52 PM
Instructor
Hi Enlo! I always enjoy your tunes! Your riffs are insane! smile.gif I heard your solo many times and I think that it really good. It has 3 different moments and each of them is cool. The only thing that I think your have to fix here is the use of the 2nd major note instead of the 2nd minor in the last melody just before the sweep picking arpeggios. That note is out of scale. The other sections sound great for me. Well done! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
enlo22
Mar 13 2013, 05:06 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (zoom @ Mar 13 2013, 07:41 AM) *
Great stuff mate! Your sweeping is awesome. I'm jealous. I saw your sweeping rec the other week and thought I'd give it a go myself. So I got it down but I can only get to the slow backing at best. Can I ask a question? I remember you saying that your've only been play a couple of years. How long to get your sweeping up to speed? How many hrs a day do you put in?
I think your very talented and wish you the best mate. smile.gif

thanks man!
and as for getting your sweeping up to speed, my trick really is just to get used to the shape you know? i used to put in about 4 hrs or so sometimes more sometimes a bit less a day, now it's like 2 hours. also somethings come natural others take more time, i'm sure there's things that i can't do yet which are easy to others you know?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 13 2013, 11:52 AM) *
Hi Enlo! I always enjoy your tunes! Your riffs are insane! smile.gif I heard your solo many times and I think that it really good. It has 3 different moments and each of them is cool. The only thing that I think your have to fix here is the use of the 2nd major note instead of the 2nd minor in the last melody just before the sweep picking arpeggios. That note is out of scale. The other sections sound great for me. Well done! smile.gif

thanks man! and i'm lost on the 2nd major note thing but i wanna figure it out!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 13 2013, 08:40 AM) *
Mate, as usual, your rhythm chops are insane and this time your phrasing seems tighter than before and it has better direction. The sweeps look impressive as well! Hope you'll get your subscription running as soon as possible smile.gif In the mean time, we'll talk around the forum and by all means, share these amazing pieces with us all.

thanks cosmoo i'm glad that i can still use the forums i didn't know that smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 13 2013, 05:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Super cool. So many different styles of riffing all pieced together well!

I loved it man.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:24 PM