Where To Buy Fake Dr Dre Beats?, Can Some one help me get Cheap Dr Dre Beats??
Himansu C Kerkar
Sep 14 2013, 06:15 PM
GMC:er
Hey Friends,

Where can I buy fake Dr Dre Beats online???
or If you could buy locally for me and ship it to me
I will happily wire money or paypal you

yeah I need fakes cos I dont wanna listen to them at all, I just want to hang them around my neck to impress girls in my gym and office rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 14 2013, 06:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
How about getting some good ones with very nice sound and impressing them by the sound and not the looks? wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 14 2013, 06:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
in ebay there's tons of them.

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
Sep 14 2013, 10:58 PM
@Caelumamittendum : True but its out of my budget very expensive

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 15 2013, 01:54 AM
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shippi.../841074756.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-new-M.../882970918.html

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 15 2013, 08:41 AM
Dr Dre is not very impressing at all. :/

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 15 2013, 03:18 PM
Dr Dre produces some really good albums.

The problem I have with those headphones is their price for quality.

I can finally agree with your statement, Slav. "Death to all posers"

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 15 2013, 08:31 PM
Instructor
I read the thread title as 'Where to buy fake Dr Dre Breasts' tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 16 2013, 09:13 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2013, 09:31 PM) *

God damned Ben, when it's starting to act like this ,then u need to get laid biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Sep 16 2013, 09:13 AM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Sep 16 2013, 09:33 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2013, 09:31 PM) *

Believe it or not...I did the same huh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 17 2013, 03:08 AM
There's an idea smile.gif The "Beats" headphones are a tad crap IMHO as far as making music goes. They exaggerate bass waaaay to much to be used in production sad.gif

But if you are just wanting them as a fashion accessory? If so, as was mentioned you can buy fakes of nearly everything on ebay. Don't expect much in terms of quality. But they should be fashionable til they fall apart and much cheaper! smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 14 2013, 01:21 PM) *
How about getting some good ones with very nice sound and impressing them by the sound and not the looks? wink.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 17 2013, 03:09 AM

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 17 2013, 08:56 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 17 2013, 04:08 AM) *
There's an idea smile.gif The "Beats" headphones are a tad crap IMHO as far as making music goes. They exaggerate bass waaaay to much to be used in production sad.gif

But if you are just wanting them as a fashion accessory? If so, as was mentioned you can buy fakes of nearly everything on ebay. Don't expect much in terms of quality. But they should be fashionable til they fall apart and much cheaper! smile.gif

Todd

I think he said he want to get a headphones to impress gals Todd rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Btw. Too much bass too much sucks.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 17 2013, 09:15 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2013, 08:31 PM) *

Why bother with fakes? Just drink 8 pints of beer every night for a year or two tongue.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 17 2013, 09:23 AM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 17 2013, 10:15 AM) *
Why bother with fakes? Just drink 8 pints of beer every night for a year or two tongue.gif .

Then u'll get fat as some English gal, and won't be able to carry them laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:37 PM