> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Lukasz Drazek's Impro-teque
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 23 2013, 05:47 PM
Instructor
Great wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Mar 23 2013, 06:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Sorry, but tomorrow i will post record, becouse my camera baterry was discharged.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 23 2013, 11:51 PM
Instructor
No problemmo mate wink.gif I will see it once it's here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 30 2013, 08:29 AM
Instructor
Hey Lukasz smile.gif As we discussed, let's post about your weekly schedules here - looking forward to see and hear your first recordings wink.gif

You have 2 days to spend on learning each lesson - understand the theoretical aspects behind each one and let me know if you have any questions. Then, slowly practice each part making up each lesson and try to put them all together, so that you can be able to play the lesson against the afferent backing track, focusing on timing and clean playing. So, this makes up for 6 hrs spent on learning each lesson in the smallest of details.

Day 1 -2 - Rhythm - https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Metal-Metrics-4/

Day 3-4 - Lead focusing on bending - https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...String-Bending/

Day 5 - Break - take this day as the one in which your brain sets the info in little drawers so that it can be used later smile.gif

Day 6 - Revision - Rehearse the lessons with the backing tracks, focusing on timing, clean/tight playing and interpretation. 1h30 min for each should suffice.

Day 7 - Revision and conclusions - spend 1 hr on each lesson trying to start with the 75% speed backing tracks ad bringing them up to 100%. Finally take 1 hr to draw your conclusions: what you have learned, what you observed at yourself.

Let's rock!

Cosmin

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 30 2013, 08:30 AM

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Oct 1 2013, 01:09 PM
Learning Roadie
I post my takes in Rec Zone biggrin.gif
My conclusion on this week, hmm my fingers gets a lot of "stamina" and my pitches getting better.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 2 2013, 11:44 AM
Instructor
Howdy mate smile.gif I watched your videos and I posted my thoughts in the REC zone comments, but since you need to focus on making things sound right - I would advise that you should spend this week in getting those suggestions up to shape so that next week you would have these two lessons in tip top shape - what do you think? I don't want to push you further without making sure that you have mastered these two and the concepts behind them.

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Oct 4 2013, 12:21 PM
Learning Roadie
Metal Metrics 4 - take2

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 5 2013, 12:29 PM
Instructor
Hey mate - this sounds good to me!

The only details that need a little bit more work, would be the bends in the first part - 0:09 for instance, in which you need to add more aggressive vibrato and that bending lick at 0:40 which still needs a bit more practicing smile.gif

Get those in shape as well and it's good for the REC zone!

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Oct 8 2013, 11:42 PM
Learning Roadie
I think you can give me second week plan. I wil do my bending lesson every day becouse i dont reach pitches correctly yet. But i think we can move on one step more.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 9 2013, 09:02 AM
Instructor
Hey mate smile.gif Let's keep the same procedures and focus on developing your rhythm and articulation skills further. So, please apply the previous procedures on these two lessons:

Rhythm: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/beginner-rock-rhythm/

Lead: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/D-Minor-Bending/

What say you?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 8 2014, 11:06 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey smile.gif
Can we start working again on mine improvising skills? step by step even from 0? im really frustrating, becouse i dont know how to improvise (i suck smile.gif ), my theory knowledge is so weak. Can you help me with it? Kind of improvise workshop? Im open on your learning process. I need to find my own practice formula witch will work to me.

Dont be mad if i will freeze thread sometimes.

Luke smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 9 2014, 12:23 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2014, 09:14 AM
Instructor
Hey mate smile.gif Of course I will help, but you need to understand a few things:

- progress will only occur if you are consistent in your practice and learning
- you need to be ready to understand theory - the language we will use and how to apply it
- whenever you feel unsure about something, you can come back to this thread and revise what we have discussed

Now, to begin, please read the following chapters and ask me whatever seems unclear, ok? You have 2 days for this smile.gif Deal?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47441
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47657

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 9 2014, 09:21 AM
Learning Roadie
Deal smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2014, 09:48 AM
Instructor
Let's go then wink.gif

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 13 2014, 01:21 PM
Learning Roadie
For now all is clear smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2014, 01:42 PM
Instructor
Great to hear that man smile.gif Keep me posted wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:34 AM