2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Instructors Christmas - Funny Video For And With Our Instructors, Cast: Kristofer, Bogdan, Darek, Cosmin, Todd, Ben, Gabriel
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 20 2014, 07:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
Some of you guys know that in this period I'm an undercover spy and I try to bring you an update about how our instructors are preparing for Christmas biggrin.gif Apparently this year I busted 7 instructors tongue.gif biggrin.gif

So....Ladies and Gentlemens I present you our movie stars: Kristofer, Bogdan, Darek, Cosmin, Todd, Ben and Gabriel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 20 2014, 07:06 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hahahhaha this is awesome laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2014, 08:16 PM
GMC:er
Very spiff smile.gif I must admit that I kept the old one as it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 20 2014, 02:04 PM) *
Some of you guys know that in this period I'm an undercover spy and I try to bring you an update about how our instructors are preparing for Christmas biggrin.gif Apparently this year I busted 7 instructors tongue.gif biggrin.gif

So....Ladies and Gentlemens I present you our movie stars: Kristofer, Bogdan, Darek, Cosmin, Todd, Ben and Gabriel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 20 2014, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Ha ha! biggrin.gif Great one! Seems like each ear will bring another one to collection ?biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 20 2014, 11:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
laugh.gif Hahaa! Another good one! Thanks Monica! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 21 2014, 06:24 AM
Learning Tone Master
Bogdan & Rich - Thanks guys, I'm glad that you like it smile.gif

Todd - I'm agree with you and I also like more the other one. But the instructors family is big and sometimes I must make compromises to find a role for everybody wink.gif With 7 persons.....hmmm....too many for a band, maybe a chorus biggrin.gif

Darek - Haha....only if Santa will say that you guys have been good all year biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 21 2014, 10:04 AM
Instructor
I laughed my a$$ off exactly as last year laugh.gif Thanks for the fun, Monica biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 21 2014, 04:19 PM
Instructor
I was naughty this year so I do not expect too much from the Santa tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 22 2014, 08:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
Cosmin - I knew that you will like this wink.gif

Darek - Don't worry, play at guitar for Santa and he will completely forget that you were naughty biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 22 2014, 09:50 AM
Instructor
I think that if I grow my beard just a little more, I can be Santa myself laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 22 2014, 10:22 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hahaha.......let me understand biggrin.gif You want to be Santa to punish Darek because he was naughty? tongue.gif Hmmm.......interesting. I wonder who is naughty boy now laugh.gif

But long beard you say? I remember that in our last conversation you said about your hair looks like an apple biggrin.gif So will be an apple with a long beard? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Dec 22 2014, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 22 2014, 10:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 22 2014, 09:22 AM) *
Hahaha.......let me understand biggrin.gif You want to be Santa to punish Darek because he was naughty? tongue.gif Hmmm.......interesting. I wonder who is naughty boy now laugh.gif

But long beard you say? I remember that in our last conversation you said about your hair looks like an apple biggrin.gif So will be an apple with a long beard? unsure.gif

laugh.gif I was looking for an apple with a santa beard, but all I stumbled upon is this kid that weirdly resembles a very young version of Darek with beard:

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 22 2014, 11:32 AM
Learning Tone Master
Unofficial answer:
Hahaha....of course, the resemblance is obvious laugh.gif
But.... if I'm agree with you, the probability to make some push ups when I will send him my homework is very big biggrin.gif

Official answer:
No, Cosmin I can't see any resemblance laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 22 2014, 11:48 AM
Instructor
Let's see Darius' unofficial answer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 22 2014, 03:00 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe thanks Monica, that's exactly how I behave around Christmas!! biggrin.gif (did you actually spy on me?! ph34r.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 22 2014, 07:45 PM
Instructor
Ok this topic is now getting dirty biggrin.gif I know woman figts for even rights but I think it doesn't refer to Santa's job tongue.gif

Cosmin - nice pic but... I had much smaller eyes being a kid biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 23 2014, 10:14 AM
Instructor
OMG, how did I not see this until now ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monica you're a genius !! biggrin.gif

And I am clumsy when I wear hats and boots and gloves !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 23 2014, 05:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 22 2014, 06:45 PM) *
Cosmin - nice pic but... I had much smaller eyes being a kid biggrin.gif

Mean ones, directed towards Santa when you wanted something and he brought something else biggrin.gif At least that's how it went with me laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 23 2014, 09:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 22 2014, 02:00 PM) *
Hehe thanks Monica, that's exactly how I behave around Christmas!! biggrin.gif (did you actually spy on me?! ph34r.gif )

Hahaha.......You will never know.....a good spy agent will never tell biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 23 2014, 09:14 AM) *
OMG, how did I not see this until now ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monica you're a genius !! biggrin.gif

And I am clumsy when I wear hats and boots and gloves !! tongue.gif

I'm happy you like it smile.gif
I had to cut your hair a little to fit exactly but I hope you will forgive me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 23 2014, 11:38 PM
Instructor
I think that getting a child born with that kind of beard is not necessary a bless to it's mother biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:02 PM