Youtube Uploading Problem
valentino
Dec 11 2008, 08:42 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, I'm having problems uploading videos to youtube. The video format is .wmv

I'va already uploaden one, the only difference is the size. The one i've uploaded is 13MB and the one I have problems is 54MB.

The error message I got is. "error uploading, unknown error."

Help please.

Thanks in advance.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If somebody finds a slice of finger call me please, surely is mine

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 11 2008, 08:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Your connection might be a bit slow or it gets cut... Maybe cut your video in two smaller parts and upload them separately.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 11 2008, 09:02 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hmm I think the problem is in your internet connection and/or youtube servers..I get such problems when uploading from time to time..Just take a little break and try again...It should work especially if its the same codec used as before..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
valentino
Dec 12 2008, 07:49 AM
The connection for upload is 50 KB/s and I was monitoring while the upload was in progress and I didin't saw any cut.

And I saw something strange, when I got the error, in the net monitor the upload seems to be continuing.

BTW I compressed the video to 20MB and the upload was succes.

So might be a size problem I don't know why.

I also tried different formats and codecs, and the only thing that worked was reducing the video size.

Too bad because the video quality is poor.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 12 2008, 07:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (valentino @ Dec 12 2008, 07:49 AM) *
The connection for upload is 50 KB/s and I was monitoring while the upload was in progress and I didin't saw any cut.

And I saw something strange, when I got the error, in the net monitor the upload seems to be continuing.

BTW I compressed the video to 20MB and the upload was succes.

So might be a size problem I don't know why.

I also tried different formats and codecs, and the only thing that worked was reducing the video size.

Too bad because the video quality is poor.

If you are not satisfied with the video quality, just simply cut the video in two parts, as I already mentioned. That will keep the good quality. smile.gif

+Quote Post
valentino
Dec 12 2008, 07:50 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Dec 12 2008, 07:42 PM) *
If you are not satisfied with the video quality, just simply cut the video in two parts, as I already mentioned. That will keep the good quality. smile.gif

Any good video editor mate?

I don't have any, and a simple one would be nice laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 12 2008, 07:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
Windows Movie Maker is the one I use.
If you don´t have it or can´t solve the problem, you can send me your video and I´ll cut it for you.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 12 2008, 08:06 PM
Instructor
Try VEGAS Valentino or Camstasia it should help you crop your videos easy wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 12 2008, 08:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hmm its very strange since youtube accepts 100mb or 150mb videos..I remember uploading 50+ mb videos and don't having problems..I would recommend encoding the video in some other format "flv,avi" and trying to upload that , rather cutting the video (which can be a problem depending on the content)...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
valentino
Dec 12 2008, 09:46 PM
Thank very much.

I didn't know windows come with a video editor laugh.gif

It works perfect and very easy.

BTW I'll try the other solutions, just for fouling around with the video editing and so.

Thanks guys!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Dec 13 2008, 11:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
No problem, mate! I´m glad you managed to do it. smile.gif Good luck with the other solutions! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 13 2008, 12:14 PM
Instructor
You can tryout Moyea Video4Web Converter, it's a quick and easy converter to FLV format which is used on the YT. You can find it here, it decreases the size of the file very much.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:02 AM