3oh!3, help! please
Jmguitar64
Jul 31 2009, 05:39 AM
GMC:er
hey im trying to match the sound of 3oh!3's effects( I dont know what they use to make it lol) used in their, want, album.
so far I think Gig-FX The Chopper mixed with a fuzz pedal and the digitech whammy pedal may be what i need..
what do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TreyDeschamp
Jul 31 2009, 02:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
3OH!3 ahhhhh We listen to them when we feel like laughing. They lighten moods haha. Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw them live on TV and they had no band at all it was like a keyboard player basically and whatever. He would play and there would be guitar sounds as well as techno and such but I saw no guitarist...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Jul 31 2009, 10:23 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 31 2009, 06:54 AM) *
3OH!3 ahhhhh We listen to them when we feel like laughing. They lighten moods haha. Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw them live on TV and they had no band at all it was like a keyboard player basically and whatever. He would play and there would be guitar sounds as well as techno and such but I saw no guitarist...

yeah thats my kinda music biggrin.gif , they have no band at their shows but im sure their music can be translated to guitar..

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Jmguitar64   3oh!3   Jul 31 2009, 05:39 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:37 AM