The Sorrow - Austrian Metal
herrb
May 5 2010, 03:50 PM
GMC:er
Hey Guys!

I wanted to present you my new cover of "Knights of Doom" by "The Sorrow" and of course the Band itself. They have been awarded with both Demo of the Month and Album of the Month by Metalhammer. Their Style is between Melodic Death Metal and Metalcore.
I saw them twice and i like their riffs because they are pretty simple but still brutal. They have brought out 2 Albums, both are great.

Check out my Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhMfl3lw4iU

and their homepage: www.thesorrow.at

greetz, peter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 5 2010, 05:47 PM
Instructor
that's a nice amp you got there,

great sense of rhythm, not an easy one

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
herrb
May 6 2010, 10:17 AM
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ May 5 2010, 06:47 PM) *
that's a nice amp you got there,

great sense of rhythm, not an easy one

thanks daniel! amp is new, but i know how to play the song for about two years, so i had a lot of time to practise xD

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 6 2010, 05:05 PM
Big Shout Out to Austria! Tons of great bands coming out of there just now. Well played on the song! And yeah, killer amp.

Todd

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 7 2010, 01:33 PM
Instructor
That knife on the wall scares me unsure.gif

Just kidding, great gear, and excellent riffing technique. Keep it \m/ smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 7 2010, 03:35 PM
Instructor
maaaaaaaaaan!!! I could kill for that head!!! kidding XD I love ENGL! I wish I have one or two on my living room! awesome vid and playing, thanks for sharing wink.gif

+Quote Post
herrb
May 8 2010, 06:08 PM
thanks a lot lian and ivan! the amp is really awesome, so simple in handling but awesome in sound, i can only recommend it!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
May 9 2010, 09:21 AM
Kick ass head!!. Great version man, you nailed it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:52 AM