My First Interview With Underground Guitarist
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2013, 08:27 AM
Instructor
Hey guys smile.gif I am happy to present this very nice interview I had the opportunity to offer to Underground Guitarist Webzine! Thanks a lot to Todd Simpson for filling me in on the deal! smile.gif

http://undergroundguitarist.com/interview-...tor-cosmin-lupu

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 14 2013, 09:43 AM
Instructor
Great interview C-Maestro !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Oct 14 2013, 10:28 AM
GMC:er
Congratulations Cosmin! A great interview! Your Mozart Rocks performance rocked! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Oct 14 2013, 10:54 AM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome stuff Cosmin! I love your stuff with Mozart Rocks! I saw this a while back, and it looks like Underground Guitarist is having a bit of a GMC strike laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 14 2013, 02:22 PM
Great stuff man, congrats.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2013, 02:35 AM
Instructor
I found this one on Facebook and enjoyed it a lot. Congratulations mate.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 15 2013, 08:17 AM
Instructor
Thank you gentlemen! It always feels good to tell a story and I hope that I will have even more things to say in the next one smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 17 2013, 06:24 AM
Super Congrats dude!!! Killer interview and it's always good to get some nice ink!!!

smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 14 2013, 03:27 AM) *
Hey guys smile.gif I am happy to present this very nice interview I had the opportunity to offer to Underground Guitarist Webzine! Thanks a lot to Todd Simpson for filling me in on the deal! smile.gif

http://undergroundguitarist.com/interview-...tor-cosmin-lupu

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 17 2013, 08:58 AM
Instructor
Congrats on Your interview! Very nice to see someone being interested in what You do instead of just writting another Joe Satriani's article tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2013, 05:11 PM
Instructor
Haha! Thank you Todd and Darius - well, Satch can have the Premier Guitar articles then tongue.gif I will allow him that much laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 17 2013, 09:11 PM
Instructor
Yep...soon he will play supports before Your gigs biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 18 2013, 05:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 17 2013, 08:11 PM) *
Yep...soon he will play supports before Your gigs biggrin.gif

Satch opening for Days of Confusion... I have a looooot of bread to eat till there laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:46 AM