Spring Break Plans
thisisnotpeter
Mar 18 2009, 04:50 AM
GMC:er
Anyone here have any special plans for Spring Break? I had a couple different plans I was considering -one involving Mexico until we decided to cancel on that one after the recent drug wars and kidnappings of American citizens- and have settled on heading to the big island in Hawaii for some hiking, diving, and whatever else presents itself. Will be very nice to relax after this hectic week of finals, even though the whole process starts itself over again at the end of the break. But that's life.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Sircraigery
Mar 18 2009, 05:05 AM
Study for my midterms. I'm taking a math course right now for my engineering degree, and I've only gone to 1 class. This is so I can work the rigs and make some money to stay out of debt. The only downside is missing fun things like an ACTUAL spring BREAK. haha

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post
SensE
Mar 18 2009, 05:12 AM
I got to finish my freaking assignments. The instrutor told us the solution is 46 pages long and warned us work on it earlier during the break otherwise we are not be able to finish it.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Mar 18 2009, 07:04 AM
My Spring Break ended. Mine started March 6. Its sad, we had huge plans, but it all blew over sad.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Tomas Santa Clar...
Mar 18 2009, 03:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
well im atempting the Steve vai work out biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Mar 18 2009, 03:35 PM
had my spring break last week....

I worked 40+ hours sad.gif

laugh.gif actually I really needed the money

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 18 2009, 06:07 PM
Instructor
No break for me... :-(
I'll be working like crazy.. But work is fun when you get to play guitar all day, right? :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Farmer Joe
Mar 19 2009, 01:24 AM
I'm too broke to actually do anything, haha, it sucks. I'll probably just pick up extra hours at work

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Mar 19 2009, 02:52 AM
Im going back to P.A and heading to hershey park!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Mar 19 2009, 04:50 PM
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Mar 18 2009, 09:52 PM) *
Im going back to P.A and heading to hershey park!

Hershey Park is a great time. I've been there alot, and loved every minute of it.

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Mar 19 2009, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Mar 18 2009, 07:07 PM) *
No break for me... :-(
I'll be working like crazy.. But work is fun when you get to play guitar all day, right? :-)

This is fun indeed! smile.gif But I hope you get some holidays, you`ve done a lot of excellent lessons in last months:)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:47 PM