New Guitar
Hayamo
May 6 2007, 11:28 PM
GMC:er
I'm going to get a new guitar in mid-June and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions. I don't have much money, so anything $300 down is within my price range. I had one in mind, a B.C. Rich Avenge (http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/B...ku=512676%2e707)

So tell me if that's good, or give me another idea. (This will be my second guitar. I may not have many guitars, but I know what I'm doing with one)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hayamo: May 6 2007, 11:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
VinceG
May 7 2007, 02:09 AM
your better off buying dean guitars. B.C. rich has the tendency to have a low quality tone when it comes to there low end guitars.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
J.E.M
May 8 2007, 03:15 AM
I have a B.C.Rich Warlock Platinum Pro,and i must say it is a very good guitar. got it very well set up from fabric,and it really stays in tune after a beating tongue.gif But the pickups is not the best.. I use it as a livingroom guitar,and it's perfect for that. well..if it didn't have all the sharp corners that is,keep banging it into something all the time! (small apartment)
Don't know if that helped you..I recomend you study different guitars on the web,read reviews and ofc get your ass out and try some of them!
Anyways..good luck finding your killer axe!

Btw,what about this one?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/b...l_sku=103382115

This post has been edited by J.E.M: May 8 2007, 03:27 AM

+Quote Post
Hayamo
May 8 2007, 03:35 AM
That was helpful J.E.M and I'll try to look out for different guitars next time I'm at Guitar Center. I think a Dean would be good, but I'd probably get an Ibanez.

I found a Dean that seems to spark my interests.
Here: http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/D...full_sku=512908

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
May 8 2007, 03:52 AM
Advice, stay as far away from B.C. rich as possible. Most are of low quality except for more of the expensive ones

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post
moles
May 8 2007, 09:07 PM
i have to agree with mark on that one

if you want some good cheap guitars for metal check out the esp ltd's or schechters smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:17 AM