Stretches
shammy
Nov 5 2007, 09:45 AM
GMC:er
wow since I have joined this site I have seen a huge leap in my playing. I have also seen what I suck at and old bad habits too. What can I do to practice getting those 6 fret stretches down. I am having a difficult time trying to stretch the distance of 5 or 6frets without having to lift off my fingers. seems I could do this when I was younger, lol I am 34 now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Nov 5 2007, 09:51 AM
Start stretching at the higher frets and practice there. Once your fingers are able to handle the stretch, gradually move down to the other frets. That will help you a lot.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
shammy
Nov 5 2007, 10:01 AM
Thx, Yes I am practicing that everyday, I just didn't know if there were some kind of insane suicide stretch exercises to do. I am currently searching the sight for some. Thx again. I had nerve damage for awhile in my fretting hand so I think that I lost alot from that, that I need to build back up. Pinched nerve being a guitarist is pure hell.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 5 2007, 10:14 AM
Instructor
You can make many exercises for that by yourself,I'm sure of it. smile.gif
And love the avatar...real message wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
shammy
Nov 5 2007, 11:07 AM
Got it Muris, Thanks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:40 PM