Mercyful Fate Guitarists Back Together, For 30th Anniversary of Melissa
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 31 2013, 11:20 AM
GMC:er
ohmy.gif

I was always impressed by fattnes and crunchieness of the old guys's sound!!
Fender Strat and Gibson, always been a perfect combo for perfect tone cool.gif

Hank Shermann Official Youtube 9 hours ago
"Andreas, I used a Blackstar H1 and Michael used a Fender Champ amp, yes real amps:-) Sound is in the fingers... "

and the TRUTH that Hank accented in a reply...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 31 2013, 11:23 AM
Instructor
These guys are legends ! Still have their great tone smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 31 2013, 11:31 AM
Instructor
Good old rockin' on some classics smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 31 2013, 11:32 AM
Yeah, and it's funny how they're still cool and good guys after all these times smile.gif

They are legends but they probably don't think about themselves that way! I mean they are like "fatter" version of Priest wink.gif

Hank stated that thhey might do future full length plays cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 31 2013, 11:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 31 2013, 11:32 AM) *
Yeah, and it's funny how they're still cool and good guys after all these times smile.gif

They are legends but they probably don't think about themselves that way! I mean they are like "fatter" version of Priest wink.gif

Hank stated that thhey might do future full length plays cool.gif

Yeah, you can tell they're decent guys. I really like their accents too, just like King's.. it's really pleasing to listen to.

I'm amazed at how they still get their tones even though they're playing with different amps. I'd love to know how Denner gets his tone.. it sounds as if he's got a wah engaged but I don't think he has because it would be noticeable when he's riffing ??

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 31 2013, 12:58 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 31 2013, 12:37 PM) *
I'm amazed at how they still get their tones even though they're playing with different amps. I'd love to know how Denner gets his tone.. it sounds as if he's got a wah engaged but I don't think he has because it would be noticeable when he's riffing ??

I was thinking about that too... maybe he uses some auto-wah effect? You could try and ask him on that youtube channel
Btw i always wanted a red Gibby Flying V guitar, and now i want it even more smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 31 2013, 02:43 PM
Instructor
Hail Slavenko! Always bringing true metal to the site! These two guys o a great team playing together. That album is a Thrash Metal classic.

You should check this thread:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry664106

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 2 2013, 11:08 AM
King Diamond Kills again on stage, with full crowd in Moscow !

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Nov 2 2013, 03:36 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Fantastic! So cool they put this video together for a 30th anniversary and still jam together. I hope there will be more!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 3 2013, 10:06 AM
That's true metal!! \,,,/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:56 PM