Logging Into Gmc With Playstation 3 Browser?
sb81
Dec 8 2007, 02:39 PM
GMC:er
Sorry if slightly off topic...

Anyone able to successfully login to view videos from their PS3? I never get the login box... It works on my Wii, but the Wii runs out of memory while browsing.

Thanks for any info... would be far better sitting on my couch than sitting cramped up at a computer desk.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 9 2007, 08:51 PM
Lets go fishing!
Hey man!!

Sorry for no replys yet. I wish I could answer this question for you, but I know nothing of games machines sadly sad.gif Maybe one of our members might be able to help? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 08:57 PM
I have used the internet on a Wii before but I know nothing about PS3's because I don't have one. Maybe youcan find out about it by searching google.

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 9 2007, 09:12 PM
Instructor
If you cannot log with your PS3, there is another solution.. You need either a graphic card or a TV card for PC with 'Video Out' (with remote control), and connect it to your TV. smile.gif

Check your graphic card, maybe you already have it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maximus
Dec 10 2007, 05:17 AM
I'm pretty sure I can get on and view the vids with my PS3. I will check later and report back. Max

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
Stratman58
Dec 10 2007, 06:42 AM
I have a PS3 any am incapable of logging in sadly sad.gif

I am able to view the free videos however and read the forum. What I usually do when on my PS3 smile.gif

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals

+Quote Post
Gerald
Dec 11 2007, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (Stratman58 @ Dec 10 2007, 12:42 AM) *
I have a PS3 any am incapable of logging in sadly sad.gif

I am able to view the free videos however and read the forum. What I usually do when on my PS3 smile.gif

I can do the same as well. I want to say however I was able to log in - but I cannot confirm that. The PS3 didn't like to load the forum and I had to do some fanangling. It's easier to use if you have a USB keyboard.

If you don't have a PC and want to use the PS3 - you could always load Linux. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Freebird
Dec 12 2007, 11:36 PM
Hehehehe biggrin.gif That's a cool approach by Sony finally.... You can actually install other operating systems and they ARE officially supported biggrin.gif no more hacks and whatnot...
If you get Linux up you could use Firefox like on your pc!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:18 PM