Embarrassing Moments..., A phone, two watermelons, and a red faced old lady
Mudbone
Jul 30 2012, 08:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So I was at the grocery store the other day, waiting in line at the register. To satiate my Internet driven ADD, I whipped out my phone and logged on to Facebook to see if their was anyone else online that was sharing their boring life experiences. I looked away while it was loading, and when I looked back there was two great big butt cheeks in a thong plastered across my screen! I looked up to see anyone was looking, and sure enough, there was an old lady right behind me that looked at my phone, then looked at me, then looked at my phone again, then looked away. She probably thought I was a pervert that got pleasure from looking at such pictures in public laugh.gif

The previous night, during a session at the pub, I "liked" a Facebook page called "I Like My Women Like I Like My Milkshakes, THICK" laugh.gif How I managed to come across that, I have no idea biggrin.gif I totally forgot about it the next day. So the moral of the story is this: Be careful of what you like on Facebook, as you could get an unexpected surprise at the least opportune time!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 30 2012, 09:44 PM
GMC:er
Thats an important lesson laugh.gif Thanks Mudbone biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 31 2012, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Hahaha !! Oh man, it's really unfair when accidental questionable images just comes into your life when you weren't even asking for it ! It's like getting busted for something you didn't even know about laugh.gif

Life wouldn't be complete without a classic Mudbone mishap story ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jul 31 2012, 03:23 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 31 2012, 04:28 AM) *
Hahaha !! Oh man, it's really unfair when accidental questionable images just comes into your life when you weren't even asking for it ! It's like getting busted for something you didn't even know about laugh.gif

Life wouldn't be complete without a classic Mudbone mishap story ! biggrin.gif

I just remembered another similar incident thats even worse wacko.gif I was in a computer lab reading the news and something I read made me want to read the presidents most recent statement. So I decided to go to the Whitehouse's website, but instead of entering it as "whitehouse dot gov" I entered it as "whitehouse dot com" While it was loading I looked at my phone to check a text message. When I looked back up, there was two gay guys getting it on!!! What the hell?! It was supposed to be Bush's big dumb face up on my screen! I am so glad I didn't get caught.

I didn't know it at the time, but "whitehouse dot com" used to be an adult website. Apparently I'm not the only one this has happened to, according to this Wikipedia entry. Moral of the story is this: Don't assume domain names to be what you think they might be, and use Google just to be safe biggrin.gif

--------------------

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 31 2012, 03:41 PM
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

That was a close call ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 31 2012, 04:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 31 2012, 03:23 PM) *
I just remembered another similar incident thats even worse wacko.gif I was in a computer lab reading the news and something I read made me want to read the presidents most recent statement. So I decided to go to the Whitehouse's website, but instead of entering it as "whitehouse dot gov" I entered it as "whitehouse dot com" While it was loading I looked at my phone to check a text message. When I looked back up, there was two gay guys getting it on!!! What the hell?! It was supposed to be Bush's big dumb face up on my screen! I am so glad I didn't get caught.

I didn't know it at the time, but "whitehouse dot com" used to be an adult website. Apparently I'm not the only one this has happened to, according to this Wikipedia entry. Moral of the story is this: Don't assume domain names to be what you think they might be, and use Google just to be safe biggrin.gif

Oh.. not really what you were looking for.. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 31 2012, 05:21 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha, awesome stories!

You should add me on facebook...I wanna see what else you liked "by accident" tongue.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 31 2012, 05:26 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 31 2012, 09:51 PM) *
Haha, awesome stories!

You should add me on facebook...I wanna see what else you liked "by accident" tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 31 2012, 06:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 31 2012, 05:21 PM) *

Yeah, me too.. still don't even know your real name (apart from Arabia Knight) ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jul 31 2012, 06:53 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 31 2012, 01:32 PM) *
Yeah, me too.. still don't even know your real name (apart from Arabia Knight) ! tongue.gif

PM sent biggrin.gif

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 1 2012, 08:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 31 2012, 06:53 PM) *
PM sent biggrin.gif

I feel like a spy ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:43 PM