Can anyone help with some AC/DC??
Aryo
Dec 22 2006, 03:19 PM
GMC:er
Hi,
im suposed to be playing "its a long way to the top" LIVE next week, but i cant get the main riff to sound right. unsure.gif

Can anyone help me out>> PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Thnx/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Esox Lucius
Dec 22 2006, 10:16 PM
QUOTE (Aryo @ Dec 22 2006, 03:19 PM) *
Hi,
im suposed to be playing "its a long way to the top" LIVE next week, but i cant get the main riff to sound right. unsure.gif

Can anyone help me out>> PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Thnx/

Here a tip for settings - drive 12 o'clock - bass full - middle 9 o'clock - treble 3 o'clock - reverb 0

If u know the riff just try and listen to the timing wink.gif hope u get it right smile.gif

rock on

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution :)

Keep on rockin' in the free world!!!

+Quote Post
Aryo
Dec 23 2006, 12:41 AM
Thnx, Thats a killer AC/DC tone wink.gif

Im still not sure on what the chords are, or even what key it is in..... sad.gif

+Quote Post
yuriy_boyko
Dec 23 2006, 02:42 AM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/ac_d...op_ver6_tab.htm

a tab for this song. everything bout sound on your amp you should experiment yourself. rely on your ears more than what people say.
Good luck

This post has been edited by yuriy_boyko: Dec 23 2006, 02:43 AM

+Quote Post
Aryo
Dec 23 2006, 02:49 PM
biggrin.gif Thnks, the tab helped

+Quote Post
erik
Dec 23 2006, 04:17 PM
you should get guitar pro, that have helped me ALOT. You can see the tabs for all the instruments and listen to them, and you can mute whatever instrument you want so you can jam with a backtrack. This makes it almost impossible to not understand the rythm tongue.gif . If there is a fast part that you have trouble with, you can select that part and press F9 and set how fast you want it to go (it loops) you can also set it to go faster and faster every time, which makes it soo much easier smile.gif

+Quote Post
Aryo
Dec 25 2006, 07:43 PM
Cheers, got it today biggrin.gif

it really is a great program, i advise everyone to get it!!
(well only thise who play guitar laugh.gif )

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:17 PM