Michael Ruppert Denial Stops Here, truth about oil?
Daniel Realpe
Jan 8 2010, 04:23 PM
Instructor

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 8 2010, 04:57 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
A professor at KTH in Stockholm claims oil is constantly produced at high preassure and temperature far down in the earth. Then slowly ascends to depoes. He's predicting there's oil for 4 miljon years to come.

Who knows what to belive? One thing is certain though, oil companies have a big economical interest in Peak oil. The more pessemistic the prognisis get the higher the price of oil.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 9 2010, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 8 2010, 04:57 PM) *
A professor at KTH in Stockholm claims oil is constantly produced at high preassure and temperature far down in the earth. Then slowly ascends to depoes. He's predicting there's oil for 4 miljon years to come.

Who knows what to belive? One thing is certain though, oil companies have a big economical interest in Peak oil. The more pessemistic the prognisis get the higher the price of oil.

that's the one big problem, IMO. Money.

If we would re-arrange then we could all stop using as much oil as it's been used now, really make it the rule to use alternative sources of energy. But it's not in the business agenda of the richest men on earth so we'll have to wait for that to happen.

-A professor at KTH in Stockholm claims oil is constantly produced at high preassure and temperature far down in the earth. Then slowly ascends to depoes. He's predicting there's oil for 4 miljon years to come.

That would only mean that oil would be priced as water.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 9 2010, 02:39 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 9 2010, 02:10 PM) *
that's the one big problem, IMO. Money.

If we would re-arrange then we could all stop using as much oil as it's been used now, really make it the rule to use alternative sources of energy. But it's not in the business agenda of the richest men on earth so we'll have to wait for that to happen.

-A professor at KTH in Stockholm claims oil is constantly produced at high preassure and temperature far down in the earth. Then slowly ascends to depoes. He's predicting there's oil for 4 miljon years to come.

That would only mean that oil would be priced as water.

just remember the guys on the other side of the fence are getting government grants and have you heard about the stolen emails about them not taking a non bias approach to the global data-- by the way the whole planet seems to be frozen
i don't believe that the rich are as big a problem as a government that has control
and i believe that is what they are trying to do here in America

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 10 2010, 01:06 AM
Instructor
This is just one of the scenarios, there can be hundreds of them. I believe that there is oil out there for lots of years to come. If the guy said himself on one of the last videos that new energy acquiring technologies will be developed in some 30 years to match demands of global needs, for sure the oil will last for that long. There is a lot more oil than they report. I think there are major other problems to watch for, some of them being surprisingly fundamental, like water shortage, and destruction of climate and species on Earth.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jan 10 2010, 01:07 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 11 2010, 04:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 10 2010, 01:06 AM) *
This is just one of the scenarios, there can be hundreds of them. I believe that there is oil out there for lots of years to come. If the guy said himself on one of the last videos that new energy acquiring technologies will be developed in some 30 years to match demands of global needs, for sure the oil will last for that long. There is a lot more oil than they report. I think there are major other problems to watch for, some of them being surprisingly fundamental, like water shortage, and destruction of climate and species on Earth.

Here in Bogota the climate has really changed. It's way more hot than before and there have been some fires going on for days, luckily yesterday rained and that helped a lot.

Also supposedly there's a shortage of water so the government is charging triple if you spend over a certain quantity, which hasn't affected us much yet but they say they are gonna start doing that with electricity in the coming years.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jan 15 2010, 02:52 PM
Jazz Instructor
I just watched Collapse, AMAZING!
I suggest watching Geraldo Celente clips, he predicted tons of things, and is predicting more.

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 15 2010, 04:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vasilije Vukmirovic @ Jan 15 2010, 02:52 PM) *
I just watched Collapse, AMAZING!
I suggest watching Geraldo Celente clips, he predicted tons of things, and is predicting more.

I thought it was amazing too. I'll check him out.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 15 2010, 07:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 11 2010, 04:18 PM) *
Here in Bogota the climate has really changed. It's way more hot than before and there have been some fires going on for days, luckily yesterday rained and that helped a lot.

Also supposedly there's a shortage of water so the government is charging triple if you spend over a certain quantity, which hasn't affected us much yet but they say they are gonna start doing that with electricity in the coming years.

I agree Daniel. For example, here the government is charging electricity more if you go over certain limits, there are 3 regimes of charging, depending how much you spend (and in addition to that, the time of day you spend). Apparently, the more you burn, the more you must pay. I always thought it should be the other way around. The only way to explain it is that there is energy shortage, and everybody who must consume a lot must pay a lot as a "punishment". On the other hand, they just don't care to invest and build clean energy systems, and the charges are affecting regular people mostly, with constant up in prices.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 15 2010, 07:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 15 2010, 07:17 PM) *
The only way to explain it is that there is energy shortage, and everybody who must consume a lot must pay a lot as a "punishment". On the other hand, they just don't care to invest and build clean energy systems, and the charges are affecting regular people mostly, with constant up in prices.

It can be that, scarcity. Maybe it started like that, but once the enterprises notice that this works and that they can get a few millions more with these measures, I don't think they would go back so easily to the former state.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
kahall
Jan 15 2010, 07:46 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 9 2010, 07:39 AM) *
just remember the guys on the other side of the fence are getting government grants and have you heard about the stolen emails about them not taking a non bias approach to the global data-- by the way the whole planet seems to be frozen
i don't believe that the rich are as big a problem as a government that has control
and i believe that is what they are trying to do here in America

You mean the e-mails that were leaked from The University of East Anglia which prove that man made global warming is a scam, a hoax and the biggest scientific fraud in all of history? Yes, I thought you did. ;-) When grant money is involved scientist can and do lie just like anyone else.

The Earth is not warming in any unusual way that has not happened before. Way before we were burning fossil fuels and that is a fact that can not be denied anymore. Climate change is real but it has been going on since the beginning of time and mans activities have so little effect on it that it is almost impossible to measure. Which is why data was slewed and it some cases just flat out made up.

Still only yesterday I read that Michael Mann, one of the main culprits behind Al Gore's phony hockey stick graph just got another $500,000 of our money (US tax dollars). They will not give up easily as they have a backwards belief that man is nothing but evil and destruction is all we are good for. But I and many others will not give up the fight that is proving them all to be nothing but scam artists.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:46 PM