Irene Ketikidi
SirJamsalot
Mar 6 2012, 09:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
woohoo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Mar 6 2012, 10:13 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Does part of this song remind anyone of a song off Satriani's "Surfing with the Alien"? I think the song is "Always with me, always with you" but I could be wrong. I really liked hearing this!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JTaylor: Mar 6 2012, 10:14 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Mar 6 2012, 10:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Mar 6 2012, 01:13 PM) *
Does part of this song remind anyone of a song off Satriani's "Surfing with the Alien"? I think the song is "Always with me, always with you" but I could be wrong. I really liked hearing this!

Kinda - She has better tone IMO biggrin.gif Totally impressed by her vibrato and phrasing.

ah, just found her band: GraVil

This post has been edited by SirJamsalot: Mar 6 2012, 10:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 6 2012, 11:06 PM
GMC:er
Irene is a great player and teacher!! I wouldn't say we're close but we have met a few times and I'd class her as a friend!
Joe is her biggest influence as far as playing goes so you'll always notice it in her playing!

biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Mar 6 2012, 11:08 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Mar 6 2012, 11:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 6 2012, 02:06 PM) *
Irene is a great player and teacher!! I wouldn't say we're close but we have met a few times and I'd class her as a friend!
Joe is her biggest influence as far as playing goes so you'll always notice it in her playing!

biggrin.gif

I noticed you were here fb friend when I sent a friend request. That's pretty cool. You can tell her I think she has better tone than Satch's Surfing with the alien stuff. I'm not gonna diss Chicken Foot tho - that's more my style right there haha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 6 2012, 11:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Mar 6 2012, 10:18 PM) *
I noticed you were here fb friend when I sent a friend request. That's pretty cool. You can tell her I think she has better tone than Satch's Surfing with the alien stuff. I'm not gonna diss Chicken Foot tho - that's more my style right there haha!

Will do, next time I see her!

laugh.gif (At dissing Chickenfoot!!)

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Mar 6 2012, 11:36 PM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Mar 6 2012, 04:18 PM) *
Kinda - She has better tone IMO biggrin.gif Totally impressed by her vibrato and phrasing.

ah, just found her band: GraVil

I love how it pans to the next section as soon as the singer starts screaming. If only it were the same way with our children! laugh.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by JTaylor: Mar 6 2012, 11:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 7 2012, 01:48 PM
Instructor
She's damn good.. totally in control ! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:36 AM