Rock N Roll Injuries !
Ben Higgins
Sep 10 2011, 04:02 PM
Instructor
Last night I maanged to bang my head against the bass player's headstock ! I haven't seen the photos yet but apparantly I had blood running down my face... very rock n roll !

Have you ever injured yourself on stage ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 10 2011, 05:04 PM
Instructor
Sorry to hear that mate, I saw the picture on FB, looks like the bass guitar hit the bullseye smile.gif

All kiddin aside, never happened to be to get seriously hurt on stage, and it's not something I would wish for anyone. While we're on topic, here's an old one smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 10 2011, 06:34 PM
GMC:er
Not much, cut my fingers, last time i did was like 2 months ago, i cutted 2 fingers on my right hand, my white guitar was white no more.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 10 2011, 06:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 10 2011, 05:04 PM) *
Sorry to hear that mate, I saw the picture on FB, looks like the bass guitar hit the bullseye smile.gif

All kiddin aside, never happened to be to get seriously hurt on stage, and it's not something I would wish for anyone. While we're on topic, here's an old one smile.gif

Yes it was definitely full contact !! The first thing I wanted to do was punch the bassist, even though it wasn't his fault ! laugh.gif

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Sep 10 2011, 06:34 PM) *
Not much, cut my fingers, last time i did was like 2 months ago, i cutted 2 fingers on my right hand, my white guitar was white no more.

Not good... cutting fingers is horrible ! sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 10 2011, 08:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 10 2011, 12:02 PM) *
Last night I maanged to bang my head against the bass player's headstock ! I haven't seen the photos yet but apparantly I had blood running down my face... very rock n roll !

Have you ever injured yourself on stage ?

blood!!! that's metal!!!! biggrin.gif

yeah, I hurt right hand index finger (I also found blood in my hand) many times in the rocker shows...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 10 2011, 08:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 10 2011, 08:27 PM) *
blood!!! that's metal!!!! biggrin.gif

yeah, I hurt right hand index finger (I also found blood in my hand) many times in the rocker shows...

Wow, how do you get blood from a finger injury.. rip a fingernail on the guitar maybe ? huh.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 10 2011, 08:39 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 10 2011, 08:29 PM) *
Wow, how do you get blood from a finger injury.. rip a fingernail on the guitar maybe ? huh.gif

in my case, i hit the string to hard ! hard enough to rip off a piece of Skin q:

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 10 2011, 08:39 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hahah yes - bass is a weapon! smile.gif

I can't count how many singers got to taste mine smile.gif hahah

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 10 2011, 09:25 PM
Instructor
Would you be able to do that at the gig? I'd prefer your own safety than putting a bloody metal show!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 10 2011, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Here is the evidence !! \m/ \m/

Attached Image

Damn that headstock !! mad.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 10 2011, 10:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 10 2011, 10:27 PM) *
Here is the evidence !! \m/ \m/

Attached Image

Damn that headstock !! mad.gif

LOL ! I bet that didn't hurt ! ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Sep 11 2011, 03:25 AM
Instructor
i always cut my hands playing live, it's like in the joint of the finger and the nails ahh it BURNS after some songs, also the part of my arm that hits the guitar body, i always get like burns there for the friction + sweat.

but besides that i'm fine onstage, we are a 3 piece band so each one has their own space.

This post has been edited by Adrian Figallo: Sep 11 2011, 03:26 AM

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:32 AM