Lesson Request : Harmonics
Nick_GibsonLP
May 23 2007, 12:07 AM
GMC:er
One thing i've never really got is harmonics, I can produce them somewhat but I never was really able to figure out how to incorporate them into music (or really how to do them at all, or at least do them well).

I think a small lesson covering harmonics (natural harmonics, pinch harmonics, soloing with harmonics etc.) would be a great new lesson. The text lessons really just dont cut it for me, I can never understand them fully.

I used the search button and I seen kris say that a harmonics lesson is for GMC, but that was back in November. Not complaining or anything just saying biggrin.gif

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Guitar Port
Digitech RP250 Pedal

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben C
May 23 2007, 01:07 AM
Yay...

and yay again... biggrin.gif (seriously though, this would make a great lesson.)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben C: May 23 2007, 01:13 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 23 2007, 01:11 AM
well dude, in a lot of pavels lessons it tells all about harmonics alirght..and on his new whammy bar tricks you he has a natural harmonic...and now incorpariting them into your playing..you ahve to do that yoruslef..just listen to how other ppl do it........and also theres a great vid on how to do some harmonics..on youtube biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Nick_GibsonLP
May 23 2007, 01:58 AM
I dont really like the youtube harmonics videos, I've looked at them and 90% of them are poorly explained. I like how well everythings explained on GMC, and i'm sure I could learn alot from a harmonics lesson.

--------------------
Gear:

Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Guitar Port
Digitech RP250 Pedal

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Transfixion87
May 23 2007, 05:04 AM
yeah i need a lot of work with harmonics as well thats a great idea

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 23 2007, 03:25 PM
Instructor
Yesterday i came up with a great idea on how to make a lesson for Artificial harmonics so expect a lesson in June! smile.gif wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nick_GibsonLP
May 23 2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks alot Pavel! I cant wait for the lesson!

--------------------
Gear:

Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Guitar Port
Digitech RP250 Pedal

IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:50 PM