Greetings From Poland!, I want to improve my skills and get to a GUITAR-X!!!
John Crow
May 29 2007, 12:07 AM
GMC:er
Hello everyone,

i'd like to say few words about me:) as u can guess i'm from poland. I've started play guitar about six years ago, and dreamed to be an amazing guitarist. But things went different way I hadn't had to much time for playing and when I was playing I didn't put too much attention on it. Now I have gathered my strengh, 've been keeping myself tide and practice few hours a day. I do make progress, but still need really good mentor. And that's why i've chosen GMC.

Why do i applied to GMC?? Becouse it's the best solution for someone who wants to learn at home how to play guitar correctly. I was checking a lot of online lessons, but everything was just a pile of... you know what laugh.gif

BTW way I'm going to enroll to the Guitar-X this or next year so if anyone is from london or by the chance attends to that school i'll be glad for any info wink.gif I believe that GMC is able to prepare me sufficiently.

At myspace.com/betterbequiet you can listen to my recordings - it was recorded few months ago:)

I hope I find a lot of friends here, exchange experience and what's the most important have a good time being here with ya. Cheers

PS. forgive me my language tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Fallen Angel DSP 60, Ibanez SZ520 QM Customize, Seymour Duncan Blackouts, BossGT10, Ibanez Weeping Deamon,
www.myenvia.pl / www.myspace.com/myenvia / www.facebook.com/myenvia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:02 PM