Scale Diagrams
DeepRoots
Sep 10 2007, 05:48 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Hey Kris, i was wondering is there a specific software you are using to create your scale diagrams- i am interested because i want to use some in my "guitar file" i take around.

Thanks!

DeepRoots

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 10 2007, 06:21 AM
Instructor
Yeah, I'd like to know how do it biggrin.gif
(It looks very cool in the lessons tongue.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 10 2007, 06:30 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 10 2007, 12:21 AM) *
Yeah, I'd like to know how do it biggrin.gif
(It looks very cool in the lessons tongue.gif)

They use photoshop. You get the diagram, and then you personally put the dots on there!!

Edit: whoops sorry kris, didnt see that it was your forum. My mistake!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 10 2007, 06:33 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 10 2007, 06:42 AM
Instructor
And were is the diagram ???? mmm I try to put some diagrams in my next lesson biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 10 2007, 07:11 AM
Instructor
The diagrams where in TEACH ONLINE topic but now Kris re-arranged it and i can't find it any more. Ask Kris to send the diagrams to you on e-mail or give your mail and i will send them to you.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 10 2007, 04:18 PM
Instructor
Ok, I'm sending a mail to Kris biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 10 2007, 04:21 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ryan @ Sep 10 2007, 07:30 AM) *
They use photoshop. You get the diagram, and then you personally put the dots on there!!

Edit: whoops sorry kris, didnt see that it was your forum. My mistake!

Hey no problem - everyobdy is free to particpate in these topics as well! smile.gif

Juan - stay tuned for for a new topic regarding this on the staff board - I will give new adjusted scale image templates today or tomorrow. (necessary since we got the new search box).

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:31 AM