> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 25 2011, 08:01 AM
Instructor
I was reading the second book from the 'A song of ice and fire' series last night and my mind strayed to this song, as I could connect it very well with the atmosphere in those books:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 28 2011, 01:07 PM
Instructor
And now...finally, after a stormy, busy weekend, a little piece of relaxation with one of the world's musical giants:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 29 2011, 10:32 PM
Instructor
Some late night soothing tune - oldie but a definitely a goldie!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 30 2011, 07:44 AM
Instructor
I missed this...really smile.gif as I was answering to one of Gabe's posts earlier, I thought I'd share with all of you:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 31 2011, 07:19 PM
Instructor
A tremendous musician (though a bit of a weirdo tongue.gif that's where he gets his awesome inspiration) - I give you Mr. Devin Townsend and Ms. Anneke Van Giersbergen in their awesome album called 'Addicted' - it is MOST DEFINITELY worth listening to smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 1 2011, 08:24 AM
Instructor
I think I'm a in a Metallica mood this period so....

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2011, 05:01 PM
Instructor
...and here some more Metallica biggrin.gif

I remember how much I liked this album back in '99

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 2 2011, 05:41 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 2 2011, 05:01 PM) *
...and here some more Metallica biggrin.gif

I remember how much I liked this album back in '99

i didn't knew that song from them ohmy.gif, ty for sharing

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2011, 06:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Sep 2 2011, 04:41 PM) *
i didn't knew that song from them ohmy.gif, ty for sharing

It's actually a cover song mate smile.gif from the blue oyster cult tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 3 2011, 10:12 AM
Instructor
This is dedicated to all you Southpark fans here in the GMC community biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 5 2011, 10:45 PM
Instructor
I am strolling through the forum and listening to this wonderful piece of Dave Matthew's soul smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2011, 07:43 AM
Instructor
Here's a song which I like from a great band with an awesome vision on metal:

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 6 2011, 03:07 PM
Instructor
This one I was just listening to:

The riff in the pre-chorus is insane!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 8 2011, 09:55 AM
Instructor
hehe biggrin.gif I like the guitar work and yes, that riff rocks the sox biggrin.gif but I don't fancy the vocals too much - too oldschool for my taste sad.gif

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Sep 6 2011, 02:07 PM) *
This one I was just listening to:

The riff in the pre-chorus is insane!

I wanted to share a live video of a good friend of mine and colleague in the Mozart Rocks! project - his name is Calin Grigoriu and he is one of the most talented people I've ever known..this piece is called Les Crinolines and it was written and arranged by him for the whole orchestra. I performed with him on yesterday's Mozart Rocks! show and I just remembered how truly awesome he is...enjoy smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 9 2011, 07:59 AM
Instructor
I just fell in love with this version of the Beatles song...It was played two evenings ago at the 'Mozart Rocks!' show with the orchestra and it felt simply breathtaking!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2011, 01:02 PM
Instructor

WHAT A DAMN GOOD GUITAR THEME!!

+Quote Post
JD_
Sep 10 2011, 01:59 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 9 2011, 06:59 AM) *
I just fell in love with this version of the Beatles song...It was played two evenings ago at the 'Mozart Rocks!' show with the orchestra and it felt simply breathtaking!

AMAZING....very impressive

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 10 2011, 09:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 8 2011, 09:55 AM) *
hehe biggrin.gif I like the guitar work and yes, that riff rocks the sox biggrin.gif but I don't fancy the vocals too much - too oldschool for my taste sad.gif

I wanted to share a live video of a good friend of mine and colleague in the Mozart Rocks! project - his name is Calin Grigoriu and he is one of the most talented people I've ever known..this piece is called Les Crinolines and it was written and arranged by him for the whole orchestra. I performed with him on yesterday's Mozart Rocks! show and I just remembered how truly awesome he is...enjoy smile.gif

You don't like Rusell Allen? To me that guy is like one of the best singers ever.

Your friend is really good. Sounds really tight

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2011, 06:51 AM
Instructor
Who would've thought this dude is so versatile? smile.gif I like his solo work on this album. Check it out:

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 12 2011, 07:37 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2011, 06:51 AM) *
Who would've thought this dude is so versatile? smile.gif I like his solo work on this album. Check it out:

DUDE i totally love that song!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:52 AM