> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Driving At Night Video Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 4 2012, 07:02 AM
Instructor
Hey GMC brothers and sisters!

This here is the new collab! T'was meant to sound like we are driving on a deserted road in the middle of the night and all our thoughts are swirling through our heads, good, bad, sad, happy, furious, satisfied, all that could ever cross our minds!

Try the backing track and let's see what you can come up with!

Here are the tech-specs:

Tempo: 92 BPM

Scale: E Aeolian (having G major as a parent scale)

Progression: Em7 CM7 Am7

Material format - as usual, please send all materials in an archive using rapidshare or a similar transfer service.

- one track containing your take (wav.)
- one track containing your take over the backing track (wav.)
- the video file (avi.)

Deadline: April 20th 2012 (please be on time with the takes wink.gif)

All that being said, let's make a mix of emotions on this one!

Cosmin

PS: on the 12th of April we shall discuss this track at the video chat and I shall offer suggestions on how you can build your takes smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Driving_at_night_BT.mp3 ( 2.63MB ) Number of downloads: 478

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Ben Higgins
Apr 4 2012, 08:57 AM
Instructor
That's a great riff, C-Maestro.. I can definitely feel that 'driving at night' vibe ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Apr 4 2012, 06:34 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Sounds great! I'm in! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 4 2012, 09:58 PM
Instructor
Great mates! Ben, do I have the honor of having you on this one? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 5 2012, 02:00 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I'm all in smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 5 2012, 09:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 5 2012, 01:00 AM) *
I'm all in smile.gif

Honored to have you onboard Sir!

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Apr 5 2012, 09:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Im in on this one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 5 2012, 01:07 PM
Instructor
Alright Erik! Welcome, welcome!

+Quote Post
John Tziallas
Apr 6 2012, 01:55 AM
GMC:er
Cosmin, need a little help.

I have my video and tracks ready and uploaded on rapidshare but still it asks me for a recipients email...

What do I do? Do you have an email you use for the video collabs?

John

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Apr 6 2012, 06:57 AM
Tone Seeker
I'll join too wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 6 2012, 06:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (John Tziallas @ Apr 6 2012, 12:55 AM) *
Cosmin, need a little help.

I have my video and tracks ready and uploaded on rapidshare but still it asks me for a recipients email...

What do I do? Do you have an email you use for the video collabs?

John

Hey John! here's my email: [email protected], when it's uploaded, paste the link here in the thread as well wink.gif

Let me know if it works mate!

Cosmin

QUOTE (WeePee @ Apr 6 2012, 05:57 AM) *
I'll join too wink.gif

Awesomeness! Welcome Ville!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 6 2012, 09:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 4 2012, 09:58 PM) *
Great mates! Ben, do I have the honor of having you on this one? biggrin.gif

I think it would be ridiculous not to !!

I would be honoured smile.gif

+Quote Post
John Tziallas
Apr 6 2012, 09:29 AM
Ok, here is the link from rapidshare..

https://rapidshare.com/files/2280016050/Dri...hn_Tziallas.zip

It's the first time for me to participate on a video collab so, if I have to correct something or if I did sth wrong, tell me.

Goodmorning everyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 6 2012, 10:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (John Tziallas @ Apr 6 2012, 08:29 AM) *
Ok, here is the link from rapidshare..

https://rapidshare.com/files/2280016050/Dri...hn_Tziallas.zip

It's the first time for me to participate on a video collab so, if I have to correct something or if I did sth wrong, tell me.

Goodmorning everyone.

Hey John! I am downloading it right now wink.gif will let you know if all is ok wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 6 2012, 12:07 PM
Instructor
hey John!

thanks for the take mate it's perfect biggrin.gif congrats on great playing my friend! I would have one small request though: can you please send the guitar without any effects in the separate track ?

thanks man!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
John Tziallas
Apr 6 2012, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 6 2012, 11:07 AM) *
hey John!

thanks for the take mate it's perfect biggrin.gif congrats on great playing my friend! I would have one small request though: can you please send the guitar without any effects in the separate track ?

thanks man!

Cosmin

This is the link for the no fx guitar:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3165352828/Guitar_no_fx.wav

CU soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 9 2012, 09:46 AM
Instructor
Hey John! Thanks mate!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 16 2012, 01:34 PM
Instructor
Ahoy mates! Friday is the final day for sending your takes smile.gif I am very eager to see what you have cooked for me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Apr 16 2012, 02:42 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey Cos !
Did you get my files ? I send you pm on saturday.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 16 2012, 03:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Apr 16 2012, 01:42 PM) *
Hey Cos !
Did you get my files ? I send you pm on saturday.

Hey Ville, yeah I did biggrin.gif I just didn't get to message you back! Thanks mate!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:21 AM