GMC server downtime
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 5 2006, 11:04 AM
GMC Founder
Hi there,

As some of you might have noticed the server was down a bunch of hours last night (European time). All members have been given a 24 hour prolonguation of their access time!

/Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
dendavid
Oct 5 2006, 11:32 AM
GMC:er
yes i couldn't get on the site yesterday :think
it's nice off you too do this laugh.gif
cu

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Oct 5 2006, 12:18 PM
whew...good to know, I freaked, I thought I had lost my subscription right when I started making good progress. laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Shred Cat
Oct 5 2006, 12:59 PM
Oh Okay, yeah I freaked too. Hey Kris I sent you an e-mail, but no need to respond now since it works okay. ( I thought I screwed up something w/ my subscription)

+Quote Post
Liam
Oct 5 2006, 03:13 PM
Kris , you are a sweet man

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:16 AM