A7x-aka Avenged Sevenfold ;)
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Apr 13 2007, 05:19 AM
GMC:er
I like these guys. There unique and I really like the simple solo at 2:58. The video itself is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqxl57PeL8

What do you guys think ?

-John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 13 2007, 05:43 AM
Instructor
I like what they're doing a lot. Great band!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ghrim
Apr 14 2007, 07:58 AM
one of my favorite bands right now, awesome!

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Apr 14 2007, 02:37 PM
They're pretty fucking gay, but they've got some catchy riffs. Beast and the Harlot is pretty awesome, Trashed n Scattered and the solo in Second Heartbeat is pwn!

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Apr 14 2007, 05:27 PM
QUOTE (Zee Deveel @ Apr 14 2007, 05:37 AM) *
They're pretty fucking gay, but they've got some catchy riffs. Beast and the Harlot is pretty awesome, Trashed n Scattered and the solo in Second Heartbeat is pwn!

Well I dont like how they have changed over the years but beast and the harlot and trashed and scattered are my 2 favorite songs by them.

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 14 2007, 10:14 PM
You guys know this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOsIlLC3s_o

+Quote Post
Ben C
Apr 14 2007, 10:42 PM
For some reason Beast and the Harlot reminds me of Slither, by Velvet Revolver, except A7x's song is a little more "odd", in my opinion. tongue.gif

Anyone else think this?

Beast and the Harlot

Slither

This post has been edited by Ben C: Apr 14 2007, 10:44 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Apr 14 2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah theres somewhat of a comparrison. Synster Gates ( Lead of A7x) and Zackky Vengence ( Rhythm ) are nothing more then 3rd grade wanna-bees compared to the guitar god himself " Slash".

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2024 - 10:05 PM