Need Help: Amp For Guitar
-Zion-
Oct 14 2010, 06:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey everyone..

I could use a little help..
I have just put my Blackstar HT-5 amp on sale, and someone has asked me if I wanted to trade it for a guitar..

I wasn't actually planning on this, but i am not really selling the amp because i need money, so now i am considering the offer.. But i could use some of your expertise.. i am considering this because i really only have one other guitar, so one more wouldn't hurt..

The guitar is an Ibanez Prestige RG 2610e, and the finish on the guitar is cracking.. i am guessing he has tried to spraypaint the cracks but the paint is also coming off now..

Now, i have put the amp on sale for 378 US dollars, and he is saying that he bought the guitar for 1600 usd (and now selling it for 378, which is why he wants to make the trade)..

What do you think?
thanks

EDIT: the guitar comes with case and two tremolo-arms, but back plate is missing.. It's from 2007, and he has also added a tone-control..

EDIT 2: my primary guitar is a Gibson Les Paul

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by -Zion-: Oct 15 2010, 09:04 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:47 AM