Bookmark Lesson Loading Problem
lee
Dec 4 2009, 02:43 AM
GMC:er
Hi All,

My bookmark lesson are not loading properly.Some of the other lessons are
not working also.I have had this problem since the site over haul.Alot of the
lessons work fine,but the lessons I want to practice seem to all have a problem.
I hope this is fixed soon because i'm frustrated at this point.

GMC PLEASE HELP sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 4 2009, 11:50 AM
GMC Founder
A bug which prevented large video files from loading (when quality was set to HIGH) has just been fixed today.

If this still is a problem for you after you have emptied your cache - let me know which lesson is giving you problems and what browser you are using!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toroso
Dec 4 2009, 01:11 PM
Hey Kris

My bookmarks are missing. When I try to add one back it tells me it is already there. I've cleaned cache, no dice sad.gif

And overall the site is very sluggish from here. IE7.

Take a look if you care to...

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
lee
Dec 4 2009, 03:57 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 4 2009, 05:50 AM) *
A bug which prevented large video files from loading (when quality was set to HIGH) has just been fixed today.

If this still is a problem for you after you have emptied your cache - let me know which lesson is giving you problems and what browser you are using!

Thanks Kris,will do

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Dec 5 2009, 01:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
I also have a problem with the bookmarks. I think the loading is fine, but as I scroll down my bookmarks, the length of my bookmars' section exceeds that of the main page, so like 1/3 of them are just covered in black, then it goes back to normal towards the end... Any ideas ? :S

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:03 AM