2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Do You Think About St.anger?, most criticized album from Metallica
Rob_g
Jul 31 2007, 09:46 PM
GMC:er
I haven't heard the whole album but imo opinion this album isn't that bad. I really dislike the load and reload albums. But atleast st. anger is fast and heavy.

Hetfield: he has a pretty good voice in the album he just has to sing less like in the kill em all days.
Kirk: well everyone knows that album needed solos.
Lars: I was watching in an interview that he actually turned off the snare for the whole album, thats why his drumset sounded like shit. But the playing imo was better then the load and reload album
Rob: great bass player this album needed his playing. (not from Bob Rock)

I really think they got some really good rythem stuff on this album. I think if they want to come out with a great album next they'll have to reunite kirk with his wahwah pedal, Lars has to turn his snare back on and he'll be fine, Hetfield has to sing less and keep it up with the great rythem. Rob just has to put his input into the songs.

And they just have to remember there a THRASH metal band and thrash means fast, if they keep that in mind there could be a great metallica album on the way.

And imo st. anger isn't that bad just you cant really compare it to there 1st 5 albums

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deWeLL
Jul 31 2007, 10:18 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jul 31 2007, 08:37 PM) *
I Dislike most new metallica. The old stuff was good.. since rehab it just hasn;t been the same..

I like the old stuff, but they have changed and if they wouldn't, we would moan that every new album sounds similar or equal ...

St. Anger sounds raw and loud, i think it sounds as it should and probably an album without a guitar solo MUST BE TORN in this board biggrin.gif

At first I didn't like the new album, especially the first single, i just wondered if my CD was scratched or something ...

but when I heard the songs more often, i began to like some ... St. Anger turned to an earworm ...

I must confess I also like Reload ...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:39 AM