Led Zeppelin Reunion?
rokchik
Sep 12 2007, 07:46 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hey everyone.....this topic was discussed a few months ago on here I think, but news then said it was not so. However I just read this

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/0...back/index.html

lets hope CNN finally got something right biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kurt
Sep 12 2007, 08:34 PM
GMC:er
yeah I think thats of course right...Led Zeppelin will reunit but only for one or some more concerts sad.gif
I think there will never be a real Led Zeppelin reunion(altough I hope so biggrin.gif ) because it would never be the same for them without the unique drumming of John Bonham

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 13 2007, 12:38 AM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1283655,00.html

It would appear so - tickets £150 tho.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
TrIsKeL
Sep 13 2007, 02:45 AM
that would be great its my favorite group if i can see them i can die in peace but you dont know when or where?? because im from mexico and right now im living in france for a couple of months and i want to know if somebody knows the information

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 13 2007, 02:53 AM
The three remaining members of the band have confirmed they will play in London on November 26 at London's O2 Arena, better known as the Millennium Dome.

However:

The 18,000 tickets, priced at £125 each, went on sale at 4pm - but the site selling them crashed within minutes.

You'll probably find they've sold out already.

Edit : yes, the touts have them in the thousands already:

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/led-zeppeli...ndon-45151.html

This post has been edited by Owen: Sep 13 2007, 03:00 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 13 2007, 08:38 AM
The Dark Canuck
Yeah I tried and failed to get tickets......damn websites. It ruined the rest of my day sad.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 13 2007, 08:44 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
And if the touts have the tickets then quadruple the 150 UK sterling price. 600UK is a no goer for me - before air flights, hotel, program and food/drink ohmy.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 13 2007, 09:06 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 13 2007, 04:44 AM) *
And if the touts have the tickets then quadruple the 150 UK sterling price. 600UK is a no goer for me - before air flights, hotel, program and food/drink ohmy.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

Exactly Tony.

I really hope they decide to tour like all the rest of the "reunion" bands this year though. I mean they do have a new "best of" CD coming out at the same time. Not that they need to promote or anything but it would be nice for fans to be able see them after all this time. Fingers crossed.......

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 13 2007, 09:09 AM
Fingers crossed here as well Rokchik but cynic that I am...

Even if they tour the chance of coming to Cadiz is pretty remote.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 13 2007, 09:20 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 13 2007, 05:09 AM) *
Fingers crossed here as well Rokchik but cynic that I am...

Even if they tour the chance of coming to Cadiz is pretty remote.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm in the same boat man....no way are they coming to Newfoundland. But I told the boyfriend this evening that if they come to North America at all we are there.....where ever there is.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 13 2007, 09:37 AM
Ah well - Wembley Arena/Central Park it is then Rokchik biggrin.gif.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 13 2007, 09:38 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 13 2007, 05:37 AM) *
Ah well - Wembley Arena/Central Park it is then Rokchik biggrin.gif.

Cheers,
Tony

Agreed! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 13 2007, 11:21 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (rokchik @ Sep 13 2007, 04:38 AM) *
Agreed! biggrin.gif

See ya both there (Central Park that is!)

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 13 2007, 09:36 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Sep 13 2007, 07:21 AM) *
See ya both there (Central Park that is!)

GMC party at the Zeppelin concert.....what more could you ask for biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 15 2007, 12:31 AM
Update : http://ahmettribute.com/

Tickets available from that website - thats the official one, you enter yourself into a draw and then people are picked at random, you still have to pay £150 after you get picked out tho.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Sep 15 2007, 01:15 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Owen @ Sep 14 2007, 08:31 PM) *
Update : http://ahmettribute.com/

Tickets available from that website - thats the official one, you enter yourself into a draw and then people are picked at random, you still have to pay £150 after you get picked out tho.

Thanks Owen.....I entered yesturday.....fingers crossed......

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 15 2007, 01:32 PM
dang!!! sad.gif im a million miles away!! sad.gif i love zeppelin! sad.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 15 2007, 02:10 PM
Damn, I figured Zeppelin would sell that fast. I really wanted to go with my dad sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sweden
Oct 15 2007, 12:42 AM
Is it just me that get the feeling that the might not be as great today as they where back in the time??? I know that page is still playin but what about Plant?? And who is gonna be behind the drums?? When i think about it I think i've read that Bohnams son ones played with them for live 8 or something like that... might be wrong...

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 19 2007, 10:09 PM
They might also record new material, check this out...

http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_r...w_material.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:48 PM