Music Upload To Youtube
Mertay
Jan 17 2020, 06:40 PM
GMC:er

If there is no video use this trick, I read that it makes the upload time for listeners very fast too.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 17 2020, 08:13 PM
It's a great idea for folks that are not using to shooting video who don't like shooting video, who don't want to be one video, or who just don't have the patience for rendering a 40 minute show. The plugins I use on QUICK LICKS take me 30 minutes to render one minute of footage on a quad core 16gb of ram machine. I just love the way that MAGIC BULLETT MOJO II on video footage. It makes it look much better than I can actually light it and gives you full control in post production of real and imagined light sources.
Let's face it. Most video on youtube just looks terrible. It's not anyone fault really. Folks just shoot whatever they can on their phone, upload it, maybe ad a filter and it looks kind a bad. One litle plugin and maybe half a day to get used to it, and bam, you footage looks great. There are presets that you can just grab and not have to do much else. Eventually you can tweak the presets.

The bar for quality on youtube keeps getting higher and higher. I look at my original videos and I'm a bit disgusted. Sadly I can't pull them or I lose my most watched clips. Such is life. The good news is that if you want your vids to look amazing, your one plugin away from having better looking video smile.gif

Works with permiere, final pro, and just about any editor. It runs about $99 and they should be giving me a kick back for pimping their product!!! You don't even have to change any of the parameters. Just apply it, and your footage looks great.

Like anything it's not for everyone. But some folks just don't have a great eye. I went to film school to learn what people need to see in order to get a sense of seeing a good image. I got my masters degre in Film Production and it's really helped my production techniques. This one tool more than any other can get your footage from ok to really nice at the click of a button. Viewers respond to quality footage whether they realize it or not. So it's a worthy investment imho.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 17 2020, 01:40 PM) *

If there is no video use this trick, I read that it makes the upload time for listeners very fast too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 17 2020, 10:56 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 17 2020, 08:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I can't even add an mp4 to Reaper sad.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 17 2020, 08:55 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 17 2020, 07:52 PM) *
I can't even add an mp4 to Reaper sad.gif

I have the latest version, drag-dropped an mp4 and works fine. Are you getting an error or warning?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 17 2020, 09:01 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
And HEY PRESTO it's working ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I was getting an error message, I just went into Reaper to find out what it was and it went and worked rolleyes.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 17 2020, 09:07 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 17 2020, 08:01 PM) *
And HEY PRESTO it's working ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I was getting an error message, I just went into Reaper to find out what it was and it went and worked rolleyes.gif

Cool, check out the video education video too. It's short and seems easy to understand, the video plug-in in reaper may be helpful if needed someday;

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 17 2020, 09:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 18 2020, 02:12 AM
Thanks for sharing!! The difference between DAW and Video Editing Application seems to be blurring with each gaining more features each year. Eventually we may see DAWs and NLEs that have very similar feature sets. Tighter and tighter integration seems to be the wave of the future. I can see Apple Merging Final Cut Pro and LOGIC X to make Final Logic X smile.gif Or something to that effect and making it able to run on a ipad or iphone. After all, they are making their laptops closer and closer to mobile style devices with everything soldered in during the build.

Todd[ tquote name='Mertay' date='Jan 17 2020, 04:07 PM' post='774091']Cool, check out the video education video too. It's short and seems easy to understand, the video plug-in in reaper may be helpful if needed someday;

[/quote]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:13 AM