New Guitar!!
Fender23strat
Feb 17 2007, 12:34 AM
GMC:er
I finally got myself a new guitar. It's a Dean ML-79 with floyd rose and it is freaking amazing. I love it!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  CIMG1788.bmp ( 900.05K ) Number of downloads: 606

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liam
Feb 17 2007, 02:31 PM
cool guitar , cool room too tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Feb 17 2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks!

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Feb 17 2007, 09:46 PM
How much did it cost?

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 17 2007, 11:39 PM
Man that guitar looks awesome laugh.gif been crazy about those looks since I saw Adrian Smith(iron maiden) using it(looked the same atleast tongue.gif ) in a music video smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Feb 18 2007, 06:51 AM
It wound up costing me 600. So it was an incredible deal for that nice of a guitar.

+Quote Post
This Dougs For U
Feb 19 2007, 06:44 PM
QUOTE (Fender23strat @ Feb 18 2007, 01:51 AM) *
It wound up costing me 600. So it was an incredible deal for that nice of a guitar.

grats on the Dean. Good to see another Dean guy here. I love those guitars. I'm a V guy myself

--------------------
www.myspace.com/autumnriseband

+Quote Post
maddog56
Mar 2 2007, 02:11 AM
QUOTE (Fender23strat @ Feb 17 2007, 12:34 AM) *
I finally got myself a new guitar. It's a Dean ML-79 with floyd rose and it is freaking amazing. I love it!!!!

I'm interested in getting a programmable set of peddles so that I can preset my sound before my gig and just go from song to song. Any good recommendations.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 16 2007, 03:16 AM
Yeah I played that guitar and it was prettttttttttty sweet. Sick room you got there to !

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:19 PM