Andy Timmons And Rob Balducci, INTERVIEWS!
InstruMental Cas...
Jul 29 2007, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
I met up with Rob and Andy yesterday on their "Night of Pure Guitar" tour...

... and did a bunch of interviews. Here's the two-part video interview with Rob (sorry about the crap quality all around - this was my first video interview and it was definitely a learning experience). And here’s the Andy Timmons audio interview (which turned out a bit better sound-wise).

I also did interviews with Ethan Meixsell – he’s Rob's bassist, and also an electric guitarist himself (and a new Suhr Guitars endorsee), not to mention producer, studio musician, etc… and one with Rhett Butler, who was the third guitarist on the bill. I’d describe Rhett’s stuff as a mixture of Stanley Jordan and modern acoustic percussive fingerstyle (like Michael Hedges). Those two interviews I'll release over the next episodes of the podcast, as well as a bunch of cool music I've been given to play. I've also got a couple autographed things to give away over the podcast (Rob and Andy sigs).

I also recently posted interviews with Marcel Coenen and Sean Baker.

Hope you guys like it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jul 30 2007, 04:04 AM
GMC:er
Andy timmons Rocks biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:38 PM