Question About Projectors
purple hayes
Feb 9 2009, 10:45 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
So, laptop projectors...how do they project the color black on a white surface? Do they just not project anything and let the brightness of the surrounding objects suggest that the missing data is black?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skatastic
Feb 9 2009, 11:58 PM
GMC:er
I'm pretty sure it uses death rays wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Now Learning-
Cliffs of Dover- Eric Johnson

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 10 2009, 01:55 AM
Instructor
They don't project the light at all for the black color. "Black" in terms of lightning is the absence of light, and "white" is the mix of 3 basic colors.

For a good high contrast picture you have to have a dark room. Projector can always give a good white if it is a hi quality one, but it cannot give black, unless it is dark. Instead the black will be gray, yellowish (depending on the color temperature of the room light).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Artemus
Feb 10 2009, 03:00 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (Skatastic @ Feb 9 2009, 10:58 PM) *
I'm pretty sure it uses death rays wink.gif

laugh.gif

Surely death rays for the blacks that are blacker than the blackest black times infinity

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 11 2009, 01:36 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Artemus @ Feb 10 2009, 03:00 AM) *
laugh.gif

Surely death rays for the blacks that are blacker than the blackest black times infinity

Lol laugh.gif

Interesting topic, I didn't thought about this before but makes perfect sense smile.gif Same with printers and white color smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:40 PM