Video Chat Not Accessible, Internet Explorer blocked an ActiveX Control
JD_
Jul 11 2011, 07:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi, hoping someon can help me with this problem, Everytme i try to enter GMC video chat my intetnet explorer blocks an add-on from GMC website....I get the error mesage as follows....
Internet Explorer has blocked an ActiveX Control.... It staes that the publisher isn't verified or something like that.

Is there a download i can get that will work for me so i can view the video chat lesson?

I am running a decent cpu on windows 7...so I am suprised that it dont work....anyone, lil help? mellow.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 11 2011, 07:36 PM
Instructor
Try Mozilla Firefox !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 11 2011, 07:41 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Jul 11 2011, 08:28 PM) *
Hi, hoping someon can help me with this problem, Everytme i try to enter GMC video chat my intetnet explorer blocks an add-on from GMC website....I get the error mesage as follows....
Internet Explorer has blocked an ActiveX Control.... It staes that the publisher isn't verified or something like that.

Is there a download i can get that will work for me so i can view the video chat lesson?

I am running a decent cpu on windows 7...so I am suprised that it dont work....anyone, lil help? mellow.gif

Hello,

To run a video chat you must have the latest version of Java installed : http://www.java.com/en/download/

Best option would be to use some other internet browser like Firefox or Chrome (both free).

Also, you can click on that error message in Internet Explorer and choose "allow to run".

Please let me know if this works.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 11 2011, 11:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Jul 11 2011, 01:28 PM) *

When you get this error, you should get an option, in the upper right of your browser to "Allow Active X Controls from guitarmasterclass.net" You need to allow the chat client to run. Or, as was mentioned, just use a different browser. I've been using firefox and it works well.

Todd

+Quote Post
JD_
Jul 12 2011, 01:55 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 11 2011, 06:41 PM) *
Hello,

To run a video chat you must have the latest version of Java installed : http://www.java.com/en/download/

Best option would be to use some other internet browser like Firefox or Chrome (both free).

Also, you can click on that error message in Internet Explorer and choose "allow to run".

Please let me know if this works.

Thanks alot mate that Java upgrade seems to have fixed the problem...Thanks! cool.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:57 AM