I'll See Creed Tonight!
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 29 2012, 02:38 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Creed is going to play tonight in Buenos Aires and I got some tickets for the show... This is one of those bands that I thought I would never see live... I'm anxious to see Tremonti rocking his PRS. biggrin.gif

Have you ever seen them? What can I expect?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 29 2012, 02:43 PM
Instructor
Wow! Dude biggrin.gif It seems that today is a good day for many of us biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 29 2012, 02:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 29 2012, 10:43 AM) *
Wow! Dude biggrin.gif It seems that today is a good day for many of us biggrin.gif

heheh yeah mate! All the best today!! I'm now opening Days of Confusion lesson! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2012, 06:29 PM
Instructor
Mark rocked his PRS!! It's been a pleasure to see him rocking. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 1 2012, 05:26 AM
Learning Roadie
Cool Gabe! The band I want to see the most is Alter Bridge.
Hey now you have to do a lesson in Tremonti syle! No excuses you've seen him life. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Guys! Guess what - seeing Slash and Myles Kennedy on February the 5th! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 2 2012, 06:49 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 1 2012, 12:46 PM) *
Guys! Guess what - seeing Slash and Myles Kennedy on February the 5th! biggrin.gif

Great Cosmin! That will be an awesome concert.
So can we expect a lesson in the style of Slash and drum roll ------ Myles kennedy now we know you have vocal chops? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 2 2012, 07:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 2 2012, 05:49 AM) *
Great Cosmin! That will be an awesome concert.
So can we expect a lesson in the style of Slash and drum roll ------ Myles kennedy now we know you have vocal chops? biggrin.gif

Whoaa - I would love to sing some Alter Bridge tune, or this one:

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 3 2012, 12:02 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 2 2012, 07:28 PM) *
Whoaa - I would love to sing some Alter Bridge tune, or this one:

Awesome version of that song. Yeah would totally love to see you do a cover or in the style of Myles Kennedy/ Alter bridge!!!
I'm starting to work on accoustic songs for a while now good around camp fires etc. Latest song is 'Grace' by Ed Kowalczyk. I might
start on Hallelujah too. I like to sing and play also.

This post has been edited by zoom: Dec 3 2012, 12:07 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2012, 05:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 1 2012, 01:26 AM) *
Cool Gabe! The band I want to see the most is Alter Bridge.
Hey now you have to do a lesson in Tremonti syle! No excuses you've seen him life. biggrin.gif

heheh I will!! I think that I will order the Morley Tremonti Wah pedal... so I would use it for a lesson. biggrin.gif

I also want to see Alter Bridge live!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 1 2012, 08:46 AM) *

I saw them live in Argentina via streaming and the show that they do is killer. You will have a really good time!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 3 2012, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 3 2012, 04:41 AM) *
heheh I will!! I think that I will order the Morley Tremonti Wah pedal... so I would use it for a lesson. biggrin.gif

I also want to see Alter Bridge live!

I saw them live in Argentina via streaming and the show that they do is killer. You will have a really good time!! smile.gif

Thanks Gabe! I wanted to order that Morley myself - I still don't own a wah pedal - biggrin.gif So, please do tell me about your experience with it once you get it! Thanks again!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2012, 03:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 3 2012, 04:03 AM) *
Thanks Gabe! I wanted to order that Morley myself - I still don't own a wah pedal - biggrin.gif So, please do tell me about your experience with it once you get it! Thanks again!

the same here! I've never bought a Wah pedal... i just used some borrowed ones and from pedalboards...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 4 2012, 08:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 3 2012, 02:37 PM) *
the same here! I've never bought a Wah pedal... i just used some borrowed ones and from pedalboards...

I never even borrowed any laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 4 2012, 07:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 4 2012, 04:57 AM) *
I never even borrowed any laugh.gif

hahah yeah, a friend gave me a Crey Baby 535Q when we played with Paramore. I like it but I don't feel very comfortable with the way it is turn on and off...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 10:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 4 2012, 06:11 PM) *
hahah yeah, a friend gave me a Crey Baby 535Q when we played with Paramore. I like it but I don't feel very comfortable with the way it is turn on and off...

Finally! Someone who feels my pain laugh.gif I never liked the fact that you have to put your weight over that pedal in order to activate it...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 5 2012, 03:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 5 2012, 06:18 AM) *
Finally! Someone who feels my pain laugh.gif I never liked the fact that you have to put your weight over that pedal in order to activate it...

hahaha I thought that I was the only one that dislike it! tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:56 AM