Vivaldi Practice!
derper
Mar 5 2012, 12:07 AM
Learning Tone Master
I've finally gotten some time to put some dedicated time into Cosmin's lesson, "Vivaldi: Winter Arpeggios"

Still sloppy and slow. BUT, my biggest battle is usually finding the time to memorize all of the sections. After that, the fun begins!! I generally don't have much trouble getting something like this up to speed, in fact it is difficult to play it this slow. But, it's necessary until I have EVERY single note down perfect, and without thinking. Playing at speed, for me, usually isn't as much about the speed and technique.....it comes down to being TOTALLY confident on the material, to eliminate any small hesitation.

I just got all of the parts memorized as of yesterday, and shot this video at work today. Obviously, there is PLENTY to improve on, but I think most of it will come along nicely as I increase tempo and get the piece burned into my muscle-memory.

Thanks for the awesome lesson Cosmin!! Lovin' it!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:55 PM