2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gig Tonight :)
Canis
Jun 1 2008, 03:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pi38 @ May 29 2008, 07:26 PM) *
Good luck, and have fun!!! I'm glad some people actually still listen to rock. Where I'm from, if you don't play country or oldies your pretty much worthless. dry.gif

Remind me not to move to wherever you live in the States tongue.gif It's the two worst kind of music, in my opinion wink.gif

Glad the gig went all right, OC ^^ Are you playing the same songs next week as well?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 1 2008, 08:23 AM
Instructor
yeah, great covers !!! I also have a gig today... but my Setlist is too much boring !! sad.gif (that's work, of course)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 1 2008, 12:44 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Canis @ Jun 1 2008, 03:15 AM) *
Remind me not to move to wherever you live in the States tongue.gif It's the two worst kind of music, in my opinion wink.gif

Glad the gig went all right, OC ^^ Are you playing the same songs next week as well?

No. Totally different set. We like to mix it up a bit so we don't get bored biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:09 AM