2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How To Record?, Got no Line in
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 21 2010, 01:36 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Line 6 UX2 is an external sound card interface and pretty good one. Yes you will be able to make backing tracks with it. You can make backing tracks actually with integrated sound card on your PC. But recording is problem and its where UX2 stepps in and allows you to really easy record your guitar (or vocals or any) tracks.
Logitech 9000 + UX2 (logitech for video, UX2 for audio) will allow you to shoot some cool videos. But for making backing tracks you will need a DAW (Cubase,Reaper and similar) + some VST plugins (for drums,bass,keyboards etc) and you will need to program them via midi in order to play something for you.

QUOTE (eaglesnh4 @ Mar 20 2010, 10:27 PM) *
you know with Line 6 UX2. can you create backing tracks and insert drums>? so if i have my logitech pro 9000 will the UX2 then do me to record myself playing? and like i said to create backing tracks to play along to???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:50 AM