2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Wow...eric Johnson Is Unreal!
Pedja Simovic
Oct 14 2008, 10:26 AM
Instructor
One of my favorite if not the favorite guitar player
Just outstanding tone, phrasing, technique , songwriting skills. Great combination of styles. Just perfect guitar player and a musician.
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 14 2008, 10:29 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 14 2008, 10:25 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

i cant deny hes great, I guess I just like those egocentric show offs of the guitar world biggrin.gif biggrin.gif (Yngwie Cough Cough)

I think Yngwie spends more time on his hair than he practices guitar lol biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 14 2008, 10:30 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 14 2008, 10:29 AM) *
I think Yngwie spends more time on his hair than he practices guitar lol biggrin.gif

I wish I had hair like that smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 14 2008, 10:33 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 14 2008, 10:30 AM) *
I wish I had hair like that smile.gif

I wish I had hair laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 14 2008, 10:34 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 14 2008, 10:33 AM) *
I wish I had hair laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
berko
Oct 14 2008, 10:40 AM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Oct 13 2008, 04:40 PM) *
EJ is incredible,my favorite tunes are Trail Of Tears and Emerald Eyes
of his first record called "Tones". smile.gif

Tones is my favourite too, i've listened to it millions of times. Can't get enough of it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:06 PM