Teach Us Some Bjorn Berge Style Guitar, whatc the youtube, then you understand what i mean
Ramblingman
Feb 20 2008, 07:54 PM
GMC:er
Can some of the gmc staff have a lesson about Bjorn Berge, i want to teach me that style of guitar, it sounds so azzoum... laugh.gif its like an hole maestro all alone, but its only one guitar...plz post a lesson about this.. rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 20 2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah man, that would be great. If you wanna start playing like Bjørn Berge I recommend you starting to learn some acoustic fingerpicking blues. There are tons of instructional DVD's in this style. I have one by Stefan Grossman, I think its great. He have many.
Jim Dunlop metal finger picks and plastic thumb picks are also nice to get that loud and heavy sound he gets. And of course a slide.

Btw if you check out the Lick of the Day competition uploads thread later I'm gonna upload a mini lesson that is kiiiiiinda alittle like Bjørn Berge, just that its noooo where near his fantastic amazing skills smile.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pfte-sL1Jtc&feature=related amazing...

Btw if you like Bjørn Berge you should check out Leo Kottke as well.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Feb 20 2008, 08:08 PM

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 20 2008, 08:12 PM
This would be totally awesome. we need more lessons like this here.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Gen
Feb 20 2008, 08:14 PM
I think Robin could easily handle Bjorn Berge style lessons biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 20 2008, 08:15 PM
QUOTE (Gen @ Feb 20 2008, 08:14 PM) *
I think Robin could easily handle Bjorn Berge style lessons biggrin.gif

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneoneone

You sure are funny mr. Gen.

+Quote Post
Gen
Feb 20 2008, 08:17 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 20 2008, 10:15 PM) *
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
L
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneoneone

You sure are funny mr. Gen.

Im serious smile.gif you re way to modest, sorry for hijacking the thread laugh.gif
but anyways, i agree, acoustic fingerpicking lessons in this style would be exellent!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 20 2008, 08:20 PM
QUOTE (Gen @ Feb 20 2008, 08:17 PM) *
Im serious smile.gif you re way to modest, sorry for hijacking the thread laugh.gif
but anyways, i agree, acoustic fingerpicking lessons in this style would be exellent!

F*** you mad.gif

Nah I'm just joking Gen wub.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Feb 20 2008, 08:52 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 20 2008, 08:04 PM) *

Awesome groove smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Ramblingman
Feb 21 2008, 11:41 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 20 2008, 08:04 PM) *
Yeah man, that would be great. If you wanna start playing like Bjørn Berge I recommend you starting to learn some acoustic fingerpicking blues. There are tons of instructional DVD's in this style. I have one by Stefan Grossman, I think its great. He have many.
Jim Dunlop metal finger picks and plastic thumb picks are also nice to get that loud and heavy sound he gets. And of course a slide.

Btw if you check out the Lick of the Day competition uploads thread later I'm gonna upload a mini lesson that is kiiiiiinda alittle like Bjørn Berge, just that its noooo where near his fantastic amazing skills smile.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pfte-sL1Jtc&feature=related amazing...

Btw if you like Bjørn Berge you should check out Leo Kottke as well.

Good one. im looking forward to your lesson;)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:30 AM