My Birthday!
guitargod
Apr 8 2007, 06:59 PM
GMC:er
i had a great birthday celebration yesterday...went to a bar with my frens n saw this live band,playing some of my fav songs like sweet child o'mine n here without u by 3doors down n bon jovi,always,for a moment i was really immersed in their performances n really wish that i was the one on stage performing,all eyes in the bar were attention to their smooth delivery...just to ask u guys what do u guys ultimately want to achieve with yr guitar training? what do u guys want it to take u all to?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
Apr 8 2007, 07:10 PM
To anwser your question - guitar is my hobby. I will not be a proffesional musician, thats for sure. Its to risky. I wil be a lawyer or something like that so I raise my guitar skills because its my hobby. I have only a few friends (their also into guitar) so theres practicly nothing else to do for me. Maybe when I will get skilled I will open my own site like GMC biggrin.gif And earn money from it.

Happy Birthday smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 8 2007, 07:20 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (BalysLTU @ Apr 8 2007, 02:10 PM) *
To anwser your question - guitar is my hobby. I will not be a proffesional musician, thats for sure. Its to risky. I wil be a lawyer or something like that so I raise my guitar skills because its my hobby. I have only a few friends (their also into guitar) so theres practicly nothing else to do for me. Maybe when I will get skilled I will open my own site like GMC biggrin.gif And earn money from it.

Happy Birthday smile.gif

To write and record music that I like, to get it as good as it can be. If anyone else likes it that's a bonus, but this is a hobby for me. I'd maybe like to be in a band again one day, but its hard with my job, and it would have to be with the right people for the right reasons.

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Apr 8 2007, 07:21 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 8 2007, 07:20 PM
I'm never giving up, I am going to get popular or atlest get a record deal and maybe earn some money with atlest one of my bands( got 2 atm). If neither of those bands are going somewhere(of course they will smile.gif), then I'm making my own blues/rock'n'roll solo band. I'm never giving up, I hate work and I hate school, I just want to work as a musician some day, and I WILL!

Congratulations on your birthday, how old are you now?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:20 AM